Billikens.com: 2014 - 15 Extra Tickets Thread

SluSignGuy

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So, in an interesting twist, I previously gave my GW tix away to a good buddy. Just so happens that the Avett Brothers are in town that weekend and the wife suddenly has an interest in coming to STL for the weekend, although me thinks she is much more interested in the Avett Brothers than the Billikens despite my best efforts.

Don't want to be a prick and ask my buddy for the tix back, so anyone have 2 tix for GW? Happy to pay for 'em.

Any extra tix for saturday laying around? Mine fell through...

How many are you looking for? I might have one or two, depending on what my wife and sister-in-law decide to do. Wife got really busy with work, sister-in-law's best friend's grandma died. I should know each of their plans by tomorrow morning at the latest, hopefully later today.

How many are you looking for? I might have one or two, depending on what my wife and sister-in-law decide to do. Wife got really busy with work, sister-in-law's best friend's grandma died. I should know each of their plans by tomorrow morning at the latest, hopefully later today.

81388-newb-seeks-bolt-lambo-door-kit-803

Two would be great! Did you find out? Are they in the Bills section?

Still waiting to know for sure about my wife's ticket, but her sister is going. So I have one at most. Probably shouldn't have said anything- you're better off going for 2 another way if I may or may not have 1.

Looking for 2 seats to the 2/1/14 George Mason game. In particular, looking for seats in sections 113-116 or 102-105 as something nice for my son's 10th birthday. Last year for his birthday we were at the Butler game in section 108. We can still get seats there, but I'd like to try my luck here first. Will pay, of course. Thanks.