OT: Midtown Development

Pistol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetie Pie's has opened a second location, in Grand Center at 3643 Delmar. I'm sure that as regular viewers of Oprah's OWN Network, you're all familiar with this establishment, as its location in The Grove is the subject of the reality show, "Welcome to Sweetie Pie's."

http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/news/2012/05/31/sweetie-pies-opens-the-upper-crust-at.html?ana=twt

My experience at 3663 Forest Park 50 years ago (#148) makes me advise Sasak or whoever builds there to get the soil tested first, it could be a Superfund site.

Five Guys just opened in the old Blockbuster on Lindell.

at first... i assumed this said five guys just opened fire in the old blockbuster on lindell. and you know what, i kept on making my way up the unread posts. didn't give a sh!t at all.

Will the new Club LA still let in 18 year old girls? Place was a gold mine

All these recent owners of Lacledes have not realized that was the only reason that place was ever popular. This place will be out of business within 6 months...

All these recent owners of Lacledes have not realized that was the only reason that place was ever popular. This place will be out of business within 6 months...

Bingo. Long live the grind factory.

And Husak -- Ken Burns documentaries... halfway through the Baseball one now... must watch.

Bingo. Long live the grind factory.

And Husak -- Ken Burns documentaries... halfway through the Baseball one now... must watch.

I am just about to start that one (it's next on my Netflix list). Anytime Ken Burns does a documentary series about something American, it blows my mind and I become more patriotic. A true hero.

burns pretty much snubbed stan musial, gibson, and brock in his baseball series. he should have titled the project "New York and Boston Baseball"

burns pretty much snubbed stan musial, gibson, and brock in his baseball series. he should have titled the project "New York and Boston Baseball"

As anyone who watches ESPN should know by now, those are the only baseball teams that matter. <_<

As anyone who watches ESPN should know by now, those are the only baseball teams that matter. <_<

Well, "history is written by the victors," noted some British diplomat guy named Winston. But what does he know, right? :D