OT: Syracuse vs Uconn

I caught the end of regulation: a 3-pointer waved off, which would have won it for Syracuse-- and then the OT's. this was what march madness is all about-- a really terrific game. I thought the UConn kids in particular were simply gassed at the end. Talk about leaving it all out on the floor. what a game. best of the year so far, I would think -- maybe the best of the century so far.

I caught the end of regulation: a 3-pointer waved off, which would have won it for Syracuse-- and then the OT's. this was what march madness is all about-- a really terrific game. I thought the UConn kids in particular were simply gassed at the end. Talk about leaving it all out on the floor. what a game. best of the year so far, I would think -- maybe the best of the century so far.

What a classic. I had no rooting interest but couldn't tear myself away from the TV. That was some compelling college bball. God I love March.

What a classic. I had no rooting interest but couldn't tear myself away from the TV. That was some compelling college bball. God I love March.

It came on right at the end of the Mizzou Game so I caught the last 2 seconds, and then the 3rd full half and the last overtime. I think it's safe to say those guys were as tired at the end of that game as I would be if I played 5 minutes of D-1 ball.