Nathan Scheer

Expect Borgia to be the favorite to win the Class 4 state title next season. They also have another class of 2010 kid that is pretty good in Tyler Ressel, and incoming transfer Sean Duff is also a D1 prospect. Their team is loaded for next season, but will start at least 4 guards with Scheer being the tallest. Sky Frazier, Luke Meyer, Alex Moosman, Paul Eckerle, and the trend continues with Duff and Scheer.

Expect Borgia to be the favorite to win the Class 4 state title next season. They also have another class of 2010 kid that is pretty good in Tyler Ressel, and incoming transfer Sean Duff is also a D1 prospect. Their team is loaded for next season, but will start at least 4 guards with Scheer being the tallest. Sky Frazier, Luke Meyer, Alex Moosman, Paul Eckerle, and the trend continues with Duff and Scheer.

MICDS should be good

Other top area teams should be

McCluer- They have the Boga brothers and guard Jerrel Partlow returning, maybe the top trio in the area

Lafayette- Griffey could win Player of the Year.

Parkway South- They return their backcourt of Ben Hoener and Scott Pohle. They've advanced to Class 5 quarterfinals each of the last 2 seasons. This could be their year to finally advance to state.

Cardinal Ritter- Returns 3 starting guards, Clark, Crowder, and Evans. As good as Clark is, Crowder might be even better.

Wellston- A lot of young talent with talented sophomores Hamilton and McLemore, talented junior pg Isaac McClendon, rising junior Garnett Davis and two athletic bigs including 6'6 forward Jon Joliff who started on their 2007 title team before missing all of last season. McLemore, a 6'4 sophomore guard could be top overall prospect in class of 2011.

Ft Zumwalt West- Gavin Wiss is a force offensively and defensively, and TJ Moe provides experienced at the pg position. Graham and Jewkes are rising juniors, while Willis is the team's top marksman.

Maplweood- The defending champs return Player of the Year candidate Bryant Allen and 3 of their top 4 scorers overall including junior Bryton Hobbs who has been a double figure scorer since he stepped on campus and Les Williams who averaged double figures and lead the team in rebounding last season. Sophmores Calvin Belts and Toni King each played a lot last year and will most likely round out the starting 5

Hazelwood Central- The program just doesnt have down years and 6'6 wing Connell Crossland and rising junior Chris Babbitt should make this team very competititve again. The team won 18 games last year without a single player averaging double digits.

Chaminade- They should be very strong behind the play of senior Brandon Lockhart and rising sophomores Bradley Beal and Brandon Hannah.

Whitfield- Whitfield has a dynamic trio of juniors returning in Julian Johnson, Alex Rudd, and Maurice Burns. They should compete for a state title.

Career Academy- Missouri State commit Jerome Jones is flanked by his 4 year varsity classmates Ronald Fortune and Charles Brooks. Should be a bruising frontline.

Francis Howell- Cody Sorenson is a load on the interior and can also shoot from deep. Ryan Henkelman is a pass-first pg that knows how to play and has a ton of untapped scoring ability.

Rockwood Summit- The team returns two qaulity D1 prospect in 6'10 Will Clark and 6'7 wing Kevin Dwyer. When both players are clicking, they can beat anybody.

McCluer- They have the Boga brothers and guard Jerrel Partlow returning, maybe the top trio in the area

Parkway South- They return their backcourt of Ben Hoener and Scott Pohle. They've advanced to Class 5 quarterfinals each of the last 2 seasons. This could be their year to finally advance to state.

Cardinal Ritter- Returns 3 starting guards, Clark, Crowder, and Evans. As good as Clark is, Crowder might be even better.

Wellston- A lot of young talent with talented sophomores Hamilton and McLemore, talented junior pg Isaac McClendon, rising junior Garnett Davis and two athletic bigs including 6'6 forward Jon Joliff who started on their 2007 title team before missing all of last season. McLemore, a 6'4 sophomore guard could be top overall prospect in class of 2011.

Ft Zumwalt West- Gavin Wiss is a force offensively and defensively, and TJ Moe provides experienced at the pg position. Graham and Jewkes are rising juniors, while Willis is the team's top marksman.

Maplweood- The defending champs return Player of the Year candidate Bryant Allen and 3 of their top 4 scorers overall including junior Bryton Hobbs who has been a double figure scorer since he stepped on campus and Les Williams who averaged double figures and lead the team in rebounding last season. Sophmores Calvin Belts and Toni King each played a lot last year and will most likely round out the starting 5

Hazelwood Central- The program just doesnt have down years and 6'6 wing Connell Crossland and rising junior Chris Babbitt should make this team very competititve again. The team won 18 games last year without a single player averaging double digits.

Chaminade- They should be very strong behind the play of senior Brandon Lockhart and rising sophomores Bradley Beal and Brandon Hannah.

Whitfield- Whitfield has a dynamic trio of juniors returning in Julian Johnson, Alex Rudd, and Maurice Burns. They should compete for a state title.

Career Academy- Missouri State commit Jerome Jones is flanked by his 4 year varsity classmates Ronald Fortune and Charles Brooks. Should be a bruising frontline.

Francis Howell- Cody Sorenson is a load on the interior and can also shoot from deep. Ryan Henkelman is a pass-first pg that knows how to play and has a ton of untapped scoring ability.

Rockwood Summit- The team returns two qaulity D1 prospect in 6'10 Will Clark and 6'7 wing Kevin Dwyer. When both players are clicking, they can beat anybody.

Way to highjack a thread STLHI

Way to highjack a thread STLHI

Business as usual. You have a thread on a high school kid and vtime uses it as an opportunity tell everyone everything he knows about the high school scene.

So what?! Ingrates! Y'all just hatin' because STL Hoops Insider sees and knows St. Louis High School hoops. This is a message board and he posted a message. Ignore him if you don't like his information.

Thanks for the post. Great to see some b-ball info.

So what?! Ingrates! Y'all just hatin' because STL Hoops Insider sees and knows St. Louis High School hoops. This is a message board and he posted a message. Ignore him if you don't like his information.

Or i'll use the message board to call him out. Ignore me if you don't like my response to his information.

You're right, i'm "hatin'" because he knows St. Louis high school hoops and I don't.

Or i'll use the message board to call him out. Ignore me if you don't like my response to his information.

You're right, i'm "hatin'" because he knows St. Louis high school hoops and I don't.

I could do more than ignore you if I don't like your response, but I won't. It seems like you're trying to chase him away, but he does no harm. Why do you insist on "calling him out"?

I could do more than ignore you if I don't like your response, but I won't. It seems like you're trying to chase him away, but he does no harm. Why do you insist on "calling him out"?

Thicks, feel free to suspend or ban me if you like, you're the moderator. What does it matter why I care to call him out? I'm not trying to chase him away, but I will continue to question him.

Thicks, feel free to suspend or ban me if you like, you're the moderator. What does it matter why I care to call him out? I'm not trying to chase him away, but I will continue to question him.

I don't desire to discipline you, but I would like you to see that your actions offend at least one poster. If you're not trying to run STLHI off, then why do you continue to question him in such a brusque manner? It would be one thing if you were saying, "How do you find time to watch so much basketball?" but you're saying, "Why do you keep posting when I don't want to hear what you have to say?" Just because you don't appreciate the information he provides doesn't mean others don't, and you contribute to their lack of access to that information via your attacks of STLHI.

I do not have any source of informatin about the area other than what I get here. I like the information he provides and do not want to have to go hunting for other sites. If you don't want to read the info he provides put him on your ignore list and let the rest of us see what he has to say.

I do not have any source of informatin about the area other than what I get here. I like the information he provides and do not want to have to go hunting for other sites. If you don't want to read the info he provides put him on your ignore list and let the rest of us see what he has to say.

I don't care if he starts a separate thread about whatever. It's the fact that this thread had to do with one specific player that SLU is actually recruiting. There is a big difference between that and giving a synopsis on the entire Metro Area.

I don't desire to discipline you, but I would like you to see that your actions offend at least one poster. If you're not trying to run STLHI off, then why do you continue to question him in such a brusque manner? It would be one thing if you were saying, "How do you find time to watch so much basketball?" but you're saying, "Why do you keep posting when I don't want to hear what you have to say?" Just because you don't appreciate the information he provides doesn't mean others don't, and you contribute to their lack of access to that information via your attacks of STLHI.

when have i said that i don't appreciate all of the information he provides or that i don't want to hear any of what he says. You (and vtime and any others) also need to research the threads in which I have complimented him. He clearly hijacked a thread for self-serving purposes. He does it consistently; I call him on it. I think he is silly; I call him on it.

People can still read the information he provides and tell him "good job". My responses to his post only indirectly and nominally affect other posters. If people don't like my responses, put me on the ignore list.

when have i said that i don't appreciate all of the information he provides or that i don't want to hear any of what he says. You (and vtime and any others) also need to research the threads in which I have complimented him. He clearly hijacked a thread for self-serving purposes. He does it consistently; I call him on it. I think he is silly; I call him on it.

People can still read the information he provides and tell him "good job". My responses to his post only indirectly and nominally affect other posters. If people don't like my responses, put me on the ignore list.

Ahh. I understand now. You're a cyber-bully.

Ahh. I understand now. You're a cyber-bully.

If calling people on their b.s. and sillyness is being a cyber-bully, then I'm a cyber bully. I guess i'm also a real life bully too. Your definition of bully is a little loose, but to each their own.

Scheer was named 1st team All-State and earned several post-season honors after a terrific sophomore season.

http://saintlouis.scout.com/2/742221.html

http://kansas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=789422

If you type in his name and high school, you'll find him listed on several other All-State team lists as well.

Scheer was named 1st team All-State and earned several post-season honors after a terrific sophomore season.

If you type in his name and high school, you'll find him listed on several other All-State team lists as well.

STLHI thanks for the links.

Yes, thank you for the links. I think posts like this from you contribute a lot and most everyone (even myself) appreciates 'em.

Only kid in Missouri at any level to be named to the First Team as a sophomore. Very impressive.