New Seats

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be delayed in adding my seats to the chart. We have been out of town. I too thought the seat selection process was a class act!! My date to chose was June 5th at 2:16 pm.

My seats are in section 113 row P, seats 13 and 14, and section 114 row P, seats 1 and 2 - these 4 seats are directly across an aisle from each other.

Looks like "Iggy" and I will be swapping spit at the games!!

SLU Fan

Sorry to be delayed in adding my seats to the chart. We have been out of town. I too thought the seat selection process was a class act!! My date to chose was June 5th at 2:16 pm.

My seats are in section 113 row P, seats 13 and 14, and section 114 row P, seats 1 and 2 - these 4 seats are directly across an aisle from each other.

Looks like "Iggy" and I will be swapping spit at the games!!

SLU Fan

Section 107, Row S, Seats 3-7

You're going to miss my leather lunged rantings right behind you! If you want I can come down every once in a while and scream something at the Billikens.

That's true, RB. But now that you're across the building from us...we'll be able to keep an eye on you! (And something tells me, we'll still be able to hear you...)

:lol:

I got outnumbered by the three other people picking with me... should have gone solo but that's ok. ended up in 216 row g 1-2 and row h 1-2... at least we got two isle seats.

I got outnumbered by the three other people picking with me... should have gone solo but that's ok. ended up in 216 row g 1-2 and row h 1-2... at least we got two isle seats.

No better seat than an isle seat, watching and listening to the waves, ogling the bathing beauties, sipping your drink of choice... :rolleyes:

No better seat than an isle seat, watching and listening to the waves, ogling the bathing beauties, sipping your drink of choice... :rolleyes:

ding ding ding ding. today's winnar!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be nice to know what posters are sitting around us.

I'll start

122 row M seats 14 and 15

thought I did this once before but couldn't check until I bought my new mac; GOSLU68 has

Sec 114, Row L Seats 12 to 5 or eight seats; we did a cool thing for us we use to have

3 couples splitting 12 seats and always had trouble for certain games gettin friends to go for

free; we cut back to 8 tickets for six of us as regulars and split by thirds the extra two seats

for other friends-now we we should have less trouble filling what should be in demand seats

• 3 weeks later...

mark me down for a student seat!

dont know if anyone knows what is going on with student tickets but I have been receiving a lot of emails recently saying that student tickets are still available. I thought we only had 1000 or so seats available for us and if we cant sell those then there are some major problems with our student support...

mark me down for a student seat!

dont know if anyone knows what is going on with student tickets but I have been receiving a lot of emails recently saying that student tickets are still available. I thought we only had 1000 or so seats available for us and if we cant sell those then there are some major problems with our student support...

You are suprised? You must be a new SLU fan...

Everyone on this board could of predicted this

You are suprised? You must be a new SLU fan...

Everyone on this board could of predicted this

shocked simply because its only 1000 seats with a band - making this about 800-900 seats TOTAL...

Not shocked because of the little response to the upcoming season just at the fact that it is FAR less than i expected. I have seen first hand that no one goes to the games at ScottTrade but this is pathetic...

shocked simply because its only 1000 seats with a band - making this about 800-900 seats TOTAL...

Not shocked because of the little response to the upcoming season just at the fact that it is FAR less than i expected. I have seen first hand that no one goes to the games at ScottTrade but this is pathetic...

Considering that SLU was having trouble getting more then 50 students there for the past 5-10 years, you shouldnt be shocked. I understand your point though