• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BillikenReport

Mom's Deli sounds great right now.

Brian,

Give me a call when you're heading over and I'll meet you there.

That does sound good now, I may have to take a few extra minutes for lunch to make the drive there. By the way, Blues City Deli rocks the heck out of Moms

Never heard of Blues City Deli- where is it?

I love to see Mom's getting some credit. I've always loved that place, and not just because of my South City pride.

Never heard of Blues City Deli- where is it?

I love to see Mom's getting some credit. I've always loved that place, and not just because of my South City pride.

I grew up on Moms deli and I still think Blues City is better its at the corner of McNair and Salena in Soulard, its pretty much behind Hodacks.

That does sound good now, I may have to take a few extra minutes for lunch to make the drive there. By the way, Blues City Deli rocks the heck out of Moms

Blasphemy.....Next thing you will try to say is the pizza sucks at Adriana's.

Redbird, are there any updates on Reuben that you can share with us?

He claims that he spends his time playing ball, working out, and studying for the ACT. I am expecting that he will do fine next month.

I grew up on Moms deli and I still think Blues City is better its at the corner of McNair and Salena in Soulard, its pretty much behind Hodacks.

sorry for nitpicking...but that's the benton park neighborhood, not soulard.

word to your mother.

also, i would recommend going there thursdays from 4-8pm for happy hour. $1.99 beers and live blues bands.

I too was at Pappy's today. Stlsfinest and I had the hot link sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries. The recruit was a JUCO prospect from Mississippi. Oh yeah, the Sweet Baby Jane sauce was to die for.

Hate to break up the Mom's Deli vs. Blues City Deli debate (just had it for lunch by the way), but does anybody know anything more about this JUCO from Mississippi?

Hate to break up the Mom's Deli vs. Blues City Deli debate (just had it for lunch by the way), but does anybody know anything more about this JUCO from Mississippi?

Had a chance to talk to one of the practice players Friday night at the rec center and he told me that they spent some time Wednesday night at Justin Johnson's apartment playing video games and then went to the Loft over by Pappy's. He said he's all but signed to play at SLU. He enjoyed his time here and wants to play for Majerus. Jerry (the practice squad player), said he'd start immediately for us and is 6'8 and around 230. He also thinks Ruben and Willie Reed will redshirt this year if they do end up coming to SLU.

Had a chance to talk to one of the practice players Friday night at the rec center and he told me that they spent some time Wednesday night at Justin Johnson's apartment playing video games and then went to the Loft over by Pappy's. He said he's all but signed to play at SLU. He enjoyed his time here and wants to play for Majerus. Jerry (the practice squad player), said he'd start immediately for us and is 6'8 and around 230. He also thinks Ruben and Willie Reed will redshirt this year if they do end up coming to SLU.

i'm going to run home and put some water in buc nasty's mother's dish because that is some mad hateful news. 6'8" 230 sounds good to me.

If Ruben qualifies hes not going to redshirt. As for the JUCO, I hope your right because we need some help inside badly.

If Ruben qualifies hes not going to redshirt. As for the JUCO, I hope your right because we need some help inside badly.

Well, we already have Kwamain coming into be our first option off the bench. I don't think he'll start right away, although I think he's going to be ready come November 1.

Why have four G's in your system? When KM comes into spell either Lisch or Liddell, they go back in and KM comes out. That's a pretty good rotation, and you keep one of our senior guards on the floor at all times.

Watching Reuben drain 3-ball after 3-ball at the RiverWar games, trust me, I want him to lace it up this year too. But having a year to get into Majerus' system and apprentice behind Lisch and Liddell will make RC a threat in his redshirt frosh year. The RC-KM backcourt combo might be trouble for the rest of the A-10..

Well, we already have Kwamain coming into be our first option off the bench. I don't think he'll start right away, although I think he's going to be ready come November 1.

Why have four G's in your system? When KM comes into spell either Lisch or Liddell, they go back in and KM comes out. That's a pretty good rotation, and you keep one of our senior guards on the floor at all times.

Watching Reuben drain 3-ball after 3-ball at the RiverWar games, trust me, I want him to lace it up this year too. But having a year to get into Majerus' system and apprentice behind Lisch and Liddell will make RC a threat in his redshirt frosh year. The RC-KM backcourt combo might be trouble for the rest of the A-10..

Majerus specifically said that Kevin and Tommie will not be playing the PG position this season and I doubt he wants Eckerle playing there either. So my bet is that Mitchell will be the starting point guard with Ruben backing him and Kevin up when needed. We cant afford to have Ruben sitting in street clothes if we want to do damage in the A10. I agree that Mitchell and Cotto are going to be a hell of a guard combo.

My personal opinion is KM will start at the 1 right away. RC and PE will be back-ups to KL and KM. TL will be at the three this year. We need RC and his range this coming season with the extension of 3 pt line.

With the current lack of depth up front, you need at least four and probably five guards who can play. I'd be shocked if KM doesn't start immediately with Cotto and Paul coming off the bench.

Femi or Kyle appear to be much better candidates for a redshirt, as KC looks like he needs to hit the weights and Femi needs to lock himself in the gym.

Name of the the 6'8'' kid?