Hey Joe B. - New Stltoday.com

Do you think your colleagues and editors at Stltoday.com could figure out how to spell Billiken? It has only been a prominent local mascot for 100 years.

Roy, this might be a new opportunity to send your buddy Mike Smith a nice email.

Do you think your colleagues and editors at Stltoday.com could figure out how to spell Billiken? It has only been a prominent local mascot for 100 years.

Roy, this might be a new opportunity to send your buddy Mike Smith a nice email.

I'm glad they started the site off with a tribute to NashvilleBilliken's avatar on the front page.

Where is the typo?

If you hold your cursor over the Sports tab at the top of each page, a menu of links pops up. There is a section for sports blogs. Fans of this site may be interested in visiting "Billikins Beat."

i think smitty has me on ignore.

That's a shock.

not really, smitty is a tiger fan through and through and cant face the truth.

As one of my former co-workers would say, "I seen that" as well.

Seems like there are some kinks to work out, but I like the clean new look.

If you hold your cursor over the Sports tab at the top of each page, a menu of links pops up. There is a section for sports blogs. Fans of this site may be interested in visiting "Billikins Beat."

Screenshot

post-100440-1210174446_thumb.jpg