Terrell Holloway to Xavier

I saw that. Rivals has him as a four star recruit and one of the top PG's in the country. Another big pickup for the A-10 over several BCS schools.

Another great pickup for X. X ain't going away anytime soon. We're going back to the days of the MCC. Let's hope the results are different. But it ain't gonna' be easy.

Another great pickup for X. X ain't going away anytime soon. We're going back to the days of the MCC. Let's hope the results are different. But it ain't gonna' be easy.

XU didn't have any scholarships when this news came out, but the coaching staff and Holloway knew that "Death Wish" Charles Bronson was going to transfer out. He wasn't much of a factor this year and didn't appear to be next year, either.

XU didn't have any scholarships when this news came out, but the coaching staff and Holloway knew that "Death Wish" Charles Bronson was going to transfer out. He wasn't much of a factor this year and didn't appear to be next year, either.

I'm sorry to see Bronson go and actually thought Graves would be the one to transfer. I'm also not sure where all the guards are going to get playing time. But that's why Miller makes the big bucks and i post on message boards instead. Good pick up for X and the A-10.