Orlando Stewart Question

kevinfootes

Kevin, here is an Orlando Stewart in the system, with a birthdate of 4/25/64. If this is correct, I doubt it.

i believe our orlando stewart would be younger than that.

I heard that same thing from Rammer about a month ago. They talked about O Stewart punching a teammate in the face and being suspended. He mentioned O Stewart is currently doing time for murder. I don't remember him saying where.

I heard that same thing from Rammer about a month ago. They talked about O Stewart punching a teammate in the face and being suspended. He mentioned O Stewart is currently doing time for murder. I don't remember him saying where.

The teammate was John Duff. Big O punched him and then ran out of the historic bauman eberhart gym. If only Grawer had a new practice facility.

I'll never forget the SIU game where he was unstopable and led us to a comeback victory. The place was going nuts. He drove the length of the floor through a ton of defenders with time expiring and made an unbelievable contested layup at the buzzer.

He certainly was trouble and had a disappointing career, but he had that one great game.

His cellmate has probably heard that story a million times by now.

In retrospect, he probably would have fit in better at Mizzou.

• 1 month later...

God bless the Internets...

Naw on da real i know this man; he just dont want "our" personal business out there but scratch that Imma do me. He sho does himself and alot of others.

Hey Orlando...Whats good..I know you dont know me but I am Leannes Best friend my name is Tiffany..She has told me so much about you. About how you treated her like no other has like a goddess sorta speak..i was kinda jealous..lol..But anywho..It seemed though as if Leanne was fallin in love with you and then you slowly drifted away from her why is that? I just wanted to let you know that the way you are treating her is wrong...

Dont be mad cause she expresses to you how she feels...thats a real woman for you..but I guess you lost it now..

Oh yes he lost it, im done with his sorry attitude. All he is about is smokin them blunts and drinkin and got women all over; from l'ville to illinois to oboro, im done wit dat trash. dont be jealous tiff he wasnt puttin down that good

Who is this lady g chick hating on my cousin? Stew was killin. I remember this game when I was younger and we watched it over his house with him, his dad and my dad. Stew was ILL! Part of the greatest family to ever play at OHS.

God bless the Internets...

Thanks. Game was on 1/11/1991. Over 17 years ago now....

Also, there is no record of Orland Stewart in the media guide. Interesting whitewash/airbrushing of history. I don't believe that one must have graduated from SLU to be listed as a basketball alumnus in the media guide, because Big Chill and others are in there. Who knows.

Thanks. Game was on 1/11/1991. Over 17 years ago now....

Also, there is no record of Orland Stewart in the media guide. Interesting whitewash/airbrushing of history. I don't believe that one must have graduated from SLU to be listed as a basketball alumnus in the media guide, because Big Chill and others are in there. Who knows.

Do you have any clue what you are talking about? His name is in there multiple times.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/stlo/s...ide-history.pdf

Do you have any clue what you are talking about? His name is in there multiple times.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/stlo/s...ide-history.pdf

Yeah, I see it now under assorted categories but not in the alumni listing. I guess just a mistake by the AD in that case. I'll check prior years.

It appears that sometime in the past his name was excluded from the alumni roster, accidentally, since it's not in the 03-04 media guide alumni listing either.