Support Rick

big al

I agree with Yankee...I have been a Bill's fan since the 1950s...We have not had a coach with his resume so get off his case...Young people need to have discipline and follow the rules and regulations...Some seem to think rules are always for others and do not apply to them...Let the coach decide how to get them to follow the rules...That is part of his million dollar salary/job description...I'll get off my soap box not...Go Bills.

Yeah! Teach those young knuckleheads a lesson back in the day when I was at SLU (2000) kids didn't act this way.

They want to wear head bands they are lucky they have a head. Majerus should bite it off next time they are late.

I too say the bellyaching is rediculous. Did anyone knit RM a new sweater for Christmas? I'll throw in on the yarn if someone else does the knitting. It could be from all of us, his supporters. The Majerus Mafia, Majerus Mob, Majerus Majority, Rick's Clique, Rick's Picks, or something else catcy and alliterative.

Yeah! Teach those young knuckleheads a lesson back in the day when I was at SLU (2000) kids didn't act this way.

They want to wear head bands they are lucky they have a head. Majerus should bite it off next time they are late.

I too say the bellyaching is rediculous. Did anyone knit RM a new sweater for Christmas? I'll throw in on the yarn if someone else does the knitting. It could be from all of us, his supporters. The Majerus Mafia, Majerus Mob, Majerus Majority, Rick's Clique, Rick's Picks, or something else catcy and alliterative.

Honestly, if there are Bills "fans" who claim they are not supportive of Majerus, then I am ashamed to throw myself in with that lot and call myself a Bills fan.

I guess there are always going to be those who want this program to be the little program that could instead of trying to break out and become a player on the national level. We are experiencing growing pains right now. Deal with it. It will be well worth it in the long run. If you want to follow a program where the Coach always has something nice to say about his players, go follow a 3rd grade girls team.

Honestly, if there are Bills "fans" who claim they are not supportive of Majerus, then I am ashamed to throw myself in with that lot and call myself a Bills fan.

I guess there are always going to be those who want this program to be the little program that could instead of trying to break out and become a player on the national level. We are experiencing growing pains right now. Deal with it. It will be well worth it in the long run. If you want to follow a program where the Coach always has something nice to say about his players, go follow a 3rd grade girls team.

Let me make sure I understand you. Up until this year it was fair game for anyone to rip a coach to pieces on this board. Yet now that we have spent almost a hundred million dollars on Billiken basketball and hired a million dollar coach--those of us who are "fans" must blindly accept everything that this coach does, even if we disagree. I support the school, the team and the coach. I think RM will get it done at SLU. But I do not understand this all or nothing attitude that suggests that no one can even have the slightest criticism of RM.

Let me make sure I understand you. Up until this year it was fair game for anyone to rip a coach to pieces on this board. Yet now that we have spent almost a hundred million dollars on Billiken basketball and hired a million dollar coach--those of us who are "fans" must blindly accept everything that this coach does, even if we disagree. I support the school, the team and the coach. I think RM will get it done at SLU. But I do not understand this all or nothing attitude that suggests that no one can even have the slightest criticism of RM.

I am by no means stating he is infallible.

What bothers me is the constant, "why is Rick so hard on the players" and "if he is so good why aren't we winning" mantras. I think that I assume that most Billiken fans want us to remain the cute little program that we all want to bake cookies for and if we don't win so what, we will always try very hard. It is the same reason that I got riled when people wanted us to stick with Brad because we couldn't do any better than Brad. Well, we did do better than Brad, BUT some people who wanted to give Brad a 6th season want to jump all over Majerus after 14 games. I honestly feel that when Brad was let go, some on here were determined to see the next coach fail as well so that Brad would somehow be vindicated. I think some felt that strongly about Soderberg.

What bothers me is the constant, "why is Rick so hard on the players" and "if he is so good why aren't we winning" mantras. I think that I assume that most Billiken fans want us to remain the cute little program that we all want to bake cookies for and if we don't win so what, we will always try very hard. It is the same reason that I got riled when people wanted us to stick with Brad because we couldn't do any better than Brad. Well, we did do better than Brad, BUT some people who wanted to give Brad a 6th season want to jump all over Majerus after 14 games. I honestly feel that when Brad was let go, some on here were determined to see the next coach fail as well so that Brad would somehow be vindicated. I think some felt that strongly about Soderberg.

I was a stong defender of Brad because he was our coach and I thought he was better than some gave him credit for. He was not perfect and even I criticized him at times. I love RM and his techincal approach to coaching. I want badly for him to succeed. I would think that the number of people who might fit in the category you are suggesting would be fewer than 5--probably not more than one or two and I would think they would not be one of us diehard fans who live and die with each victory or loss.

absolutely not drew. you are so off base. majerus is definitely the best thing that has ever happened at slu. but with that comes higher expectations. he is being paid one of the best salaries in the country and has one of the highest paid and experienced coaching staffs and support staffs in the country.

and i for one think that he has shown in the past to be a master floor coach that adapts for the opponent and the way the game is flowing to win games that no one else can win. add to his creative genius the excellent staff, that said, we havent seen that this season that ability to win games that i expected except siu which he indeed went totally away from what he had done prior to that game and won by totally out coaching lowery. i see no reason to throw away a season. this team has more talent than a sub 500 season. i agree to win the conference or go to the sweet 16 isnt likely, but i see no reason to tank a season to prove points with his players. that would be b.s.

you also have it wrong on the take that there are fans, myself included, that think majerus is being too hard on players. i dont think anyone has a problem with rules and enforcement. but constantly calling them out through the media constantly downgrading their skills and ability through the media, is uncalled for. i would think someone that has had his level of success would know a little something about the differences of positive and negative motivation. negative might work short term, but long term, all you do is strip the personnel of dignity and confidence and wreck their demeanor. and if he is that negative in the press, my god i hate to think what the players are hearing in the lockerroom and at practice.

this is nothing about soderberg. soderberg is gone. all i care about is saint louis university. and i for one have a much greater expectation because we have one of the greatest living active coaches at slu now. i know he will be successful long term, but for the life of my i sure an having a hard time seeing the method through the madness thus far. if this truly is all about just having the best players ala calapari ball, then i will be greatly disappointed. i'd love to see the man take what he is given, maximize that asap, and win. then gradually add his new players each year and the program succeeds even more. but if this was a total start over as he is now saying via the media, well i hate starting over. and i just dont see why we had to start over.

Brad Brad Brad Brad. Okay, I'll join this one. Actually, you probably couldn't have done much better than Brad based on paying a coach "Brad" money. SLU just about tripled the salary to get RM. I think Brad made less in his last year at SLU than Spoon made in his first year, some 15 years earlier. Biondi went on the cheap with Brad. I'm happy he decided to give up a couple of extra paintings to bring us a coach.

absolutely not drew. you are so off base. majerus is definitely the best thing that has ever happened at slu. but with that comes higher expectations. he is being paid one of the best salaries in the country and has one of the highest paid and experienced coaching staffs and support staffs in the country.

and i for one think that he has shown in the past to be a master floor coach that adapts for the opponent and the way the game is flowing to win games that no one else can win. add to his creative genius the excellent staff, that said, we havent seen that this season that ability to win games that i expected except siu which he indeed went totally away from what he had done prior to that game and won by totally out coaching lowery. i see no reason to throw away a season. this team has more talent than a sub 500 season. i agree to win the conference or go to the sweet 16 isnt likely, but i see no reason to tank a season to prove points with his players. that would be b.s.

you also have it wrong on the take that there are fans, myself included, that think majerus is being too hard on players. i dont think anyone has a problem with rules and enforcement. but constantly calling them out through the media constantly downgrading their skills and ability through the media, is uncalled for. i would think someone that has had his level of success would know a little something about the differences of positive and negative motivation. negative might work short term, but long term, all you do is strip the personnel of dignity and confidence and wreck their demeanor. and if he is that negative in the press, my god i hate to think what the players are hearing in the lockerroom and at practice.

this is nothing about soderberg. soderberg is gone. all i care about is saint louis university. and i for one have a much greater expectation because we have one of the greatest living active coaches at slu now. i know he will be successful long term, but for the life of my i sure an having a hard time seeing the method through the madness thus far. if this truly is all about just having the best players ala calapari ball, then i will be greatly disappointed. i'd love to see the man take what he is given, maximize that asap, and win. then gradually add his new players each year and the program succeeds even more. but if this was a total start over as he is now saying via the media, well i hate starting over. and i just dont see why we had to start over.

Roy and Billikan. Far be it from me to speak for this Board and not that you need this explanation but nonetheless, I will post anyway. Like both of you, I had been been a supporter of Brad because I did not want to start over, never believed Fr. Biondi would ever make a financial commitment like he did, believed we would hire another Brad, Brian Gregory or the like, blamed much of the lack of success on facilities, lack of tradition/success/media and therefore preached patience. In the face of this, I became discouraged by the daily barrage of personal attacks against Brad. This Board is the only source of refuge for us out-numbered Billiken fans. Not that I wanted to stifle dissent or drive out meaningful debate, but the constant complaints about Brad divided the Board, drove away good posters and had very few other benefits. Points were made, and then made and again and again. Why the need to repeat daily?

Billikan. Obviously, you have a real problem with RM's salary in that you mention it over and over. As you know, his salary is not out of line with comparable coaches and better programs. The days of our $325,000 coach hopefully are over. Other than the money (and most is being paid by Chaveitz and Novelly anyway), why does this give you reason to blast RM, on a daily basis, when he has not even played 1/2 of the season with no one he could recruit other than Eckerle? Had we hired another Brad or Gregory, would you not be preaching patience? Does a HC's salary dictate whether or not he is given a respite or "honeymoon" from constant criticism??

Roy. Others don't like to bring up Brad. I'm not one of them and don't care about discussing him. Have never, and will not now, accuse you of living in the past, wanting Brad still as our coach, etc. My point is that Brad, as is evidence by this season as well, really did get the most out of his players. Was he perfect? No. Did he recruit and get the job done? No. At the same time, it would be much easier for RM to take over and improve an undisciplined but relatively athletic team rather than a disciplined but relatively unathletic team like ours. Believe many of the immediate changes HCs can bring to a new program (order, discipline, game plan...) were already in place here. You will agree that Brad was no Larry Finch. Maybe this is where we agree to disagree but I really don't think our team has much talent. In fact, I think our talent levels at SLU have been low since as far back as I can remember. Keep in mind: talent levels are all relative. Not to say that Douglas, Bonner and Gray had no talent, but our 6, 7 and 8 guys on those teams lacked talent. Similar now and last year. IV, TL and KL have alot of talent but not our 6, 7 and 8 guys. Again, if Larry Finch coached last years' team, we would have had only 10 wins. My point is that your criticism of RM is based solely on his game planning and game decision coaching of Brad's guys - guys with marginal talent. Further, our big men are pathetic and yet RM's bread and butter is focused on big men. When the other aspects of headcoaching are listed, you will admit that RM does everything else significantly better: recruiting, relationships with highschool/AAU coaches, mentoring the players off the court, public speaking, etc. Hall of Fame coaches are not one dimensional. They do it all. Brad is not a HOF case and could not do it all. I suggest, though, that Brad did game plan and get the most out of players equally as well as RM is doing. Since they were Brad's recruits and since he had been their coach for a few years, possibly he did this better than RM is now doing. Unlike you, though, I am giving RM a break and allowing him the beginning of this season, so that he can see first hand what the players can and cannot do in game situations, what chemistry works best and what offensive and defensive schemes work best. Comparing Brad in his 5th year at SLU and second year with TL and KL with RM in his first year at SLU (10 games for that matter) and same time with KL and TL is just not fair. On top of it, RM is trying to implement a new offense and defense and teach different schemes... Get realistic. Your expectations for RM to dramatically out-gameplan and get more out of Brad's recruits is unfair to RM and is an insult to Brad. Brad did some things quite well. Also, maybe RM is being too honest about his prospect for this year. Like you, I don't want to waste this and/or next season. At the same time, you gradual implementation scares me even more.

BTW, cheap shot with the Calipari reference. If anything, RM has succesfully won his entire career with less talented but high character guys. RM is has got 5 really good recruits next year but none are McDonald All-Amercans. Last I checked, Duke and North Carolina are not worried about SLU and RM. Mizzou, Illinois some of the other schools in the Big 10, Big 12 and Valley sure should be. I just want to watch RM start with K. Mitchell talent and not D. Polk talent, etc.

Roy and Billikan. Far be it from me to speak for this Board and not that you need this explanation but nonetheless, I will post anyway. Like both of you, I had been been a supporter of Brad because I did not want to start over, never believed Fr. Biondi would ever make a financial commitment like he did, believed we would hire another Brad, Brian Gregory or the like, blamed much of the lack of success on facilities, lack of tradition/success/media and therefore preached patience. In the face of this, I became discouraged by the daily barrage of personal attacks against Brad. This Board is the only source of refuge for us out-numbered Billiken fans. Not that I wanted to stifle dissent or drive out meaningful debate, but the constant complaints about Brad divided the Board, drove away good posters and had very few other benefits. Points were made, and then made and again and again. Why the need to repeat daily?

Billikan. Obviously, you have a real problem with RM's salary in that you mention it over and over. As you know, his salary is not out of line with comparable coaches and better programs. The days of our $325,000 coach hopefully are over. Other than the money (and most is being paid by Chaveitz and Novelly anyway), why does this give you reason to blast RM, on a daily basis, when he has not even played 1/2 of the season with no one he could recruit other than Eckerle? Had we hired another Brad or Gregory, would you not be preaching patience? Does a HC's salary dictate whether or not he is given a respite or "honeymoon" from constant criticism??

Roy. Others don't like to bring up Brad. I'm not one of them and don't care about discussing him. Have never, and will not now, accuse you of living in the past, wanting Brad still as our coach, etc. My point is that Brad, as is evidence by this season as well, really did get the most out of his players. Was he perfect? No. Did he recruit and get the job done? No. At the same time, it would be much easier for RM to take over and improve an undisciplined but relatively athletic team rather than a disciplined but relatively unathletic team like ours. Believe many of the immediate changes HCs can bring to a new program (order, discipline, game plan...) were already in place here. You will agree that Brad was no Larry Finch. Maybe this is where we agree to disagree but I really don't think our team has much talent. In fact, I think our talent levels at SLU have been low since as far back as I can remember. Keep in mind: talent levels are all relative. Not to say that Douglas, Bonner and Gray had no talent, but our 6, 7 and 8 guys on those teams lacked talent. Similar now and last year. IV, TL and KL have alot of talent but not our 6, 7 and 8 guys. Again, if Larry Finch coached last years' team, we would have had only 10 wins. My point is that your criticism of RM is based solely on his game planning and game decision coaching of Brad's guys - guys with marginal talent. Further, our big men are pathetic and yet RM's bread and butter is focused on big men. When the other aspects of headcoaching are listed, you will admit that RM does everything else significantly better: recruiting, relationships with highschool/AAU coaches, mentoring the players off the court, public speaking, etc. Hall of Fame coaches are not one dimensional. They do it all. Brad is not a HOF case and could not do it all. I suggest, though, that Brad did game plan and get the most out of players equally as well as RM is doing. Since they were Brad's recruits and since he had been their coach for a few years, possibly he did this better than RM is now doing. Unlike you, though, I am giving RM a break and allowing him the beginning of this season, so that he can see first hand what the players can and cannot do in game situations, what chemistry works best and what offensive and defensive schemes work best. Comparing Brad in his 5th year at SLU and second year with TL and KL with RM in his first year at SLU (10 games for that matter) and same time with KL and TL is just not fair. On top of it, RM is trying to implement a new offense and defense and teach different schemes... Get realistic. Your expectations for RM to dramatically out-gameplan and get more out of Brad's recruits is unfair to RM and is an insult to Brad. Brad did some things quite well. Also, maybe RM is being too honest about his prospect for this year. Like you, I don't want to waste this and/or next season. At the same time, you gradual implementation scares me even more.

BTW, cheap shot with the Calipari reference. If anything, RM has succesfully won his entire career with less talented but high character guys. RM is has got 5 really good recruits next year but none are McDonald All-Amercans. Last I checked, Duke and North Carolina are not worried about SLU and RM. Mizzou, Illinois some of the other schools in the Big 10, Big 12 and Valley sure should be. I just want to watch RM start with K. Mitchell talent and not D. Polk talent, etc.

I think your post is longer than the Gettysburg Address! As I've mentioned, some people don't like the fact that RM chooses to call out players in the media. I don't like it much, but his resume speaks for itself. That's just part of the baggage. A few wins and a trip to the Big Dance will make that seem less important.

Get a grip, people, the guy has one of the highest winning percentages of active D1 coaches. Took a mid major program to a championship game and almost won it. No, he's not above criticism. No one is. But this constant harping and whining about "rough treatment" of players is ridiculous. If one thing is clear after 3 mos into RM's reign, it's that our previous HC never really grasped what kind of commitment and dedication it takes to become a major player in D1 hoops. Some argue he got the max out of his available talent. Did he? I don't think he got the maximum out of players like DP, DB, JJ and others. Those guys could have made us better, but they never got it. RM won't tolerate players who don't have a desire and a passion to improve. He shouldn't be expected to. And as fans, we shouldn't be expected to support those players either.

My reference to the salary is no indication whatsoever that I have a "problem" with the salary. I fully understand that in order to get a big time coach you need to pay him a million dollars a year and give him expensive assistants, etc. I am delighted that we were able to attract RM and pay him what was necessary to get him. But in my mind that changes the expectations big time. If you buy a BMW 5 series then you expect it to perform better than a Pontiac even if the Pontiac is the same size because the BMW costs 3 times the money. My expectations have been raised considerably and at times this year it seemed like we were regressing and that made me unhappy. I know we have to be patient but I do not want to throw away this season. I am confident that we will be much better off in two years with RM as the coach and I support him fully.

Get a grip, people, the guy has one of the highest winning percentages of active D1 coaches. Took a mid major program to a championship game and almost won it. No, he's not above criticism. No one is. But this constant harping and whining about "rough treatment" of players is ridiculous. If one thing is clear after 3 mos into RM's reign, it's that our previous HC never really grasped what kind of commitment and dedication it takes to become a major player in D1 hoops. Some argue he got the max out of his available talent. Did he? I don't think he got the maximum out of players like DP, DB, JJ and others. Those guys could have made us better, but they never got it. RM won't tolerate players who don't have a desire and a passion to improve. He shouldn't be expected to. And as fans, we shouldn't be expected to support those players either.

I have read very few posts complaining about the alleged "rough treatment" of the players. I, for one, beleive that a coach who is a strict disciplinarian is perfect for young men as long as he is fair. If a player is late for a meeting or a practice then he should be disciplined. If a player does not give the proper effort on the court either in practice or in the game then the coach should sit him on the bench. But I strongly believe this should be done behind closed doors. I do not agree with the constant public comments. They are unnecessary in my view. EVerything a tough minded coach wants to accomplish can be done without playing it all out in detail to the media. Obviously RM does not agree and he basically says whatever is on his mind when talking to the press even if it involves what I would think would be "family" issues that most coaches deal with outside of the press. I do not agree with that approach but I also understant that when you hire a big time coach you have to take the good with the bad and in my mind the good significantly exceeds the bad in this situation. My problem is that many seem to think that it is heresy to even mention any criticism of any kind of this new coach. I disagree with that.

Clock Tower,

Well said. I could not have said it better. I would add that all the angst is about having higher expectations, and not understanding the impact of changing defensive and affensive scheme would have on the play of our star players, initially. I, however, see in the last few games a change from thinking and then playing to playing within the schemes. I said early on that it may take 10-12 games to allow the players to get a more instinctual feel of the system, I hope that the last two games is evidence of that but who knows the next ten games will tell us.

I have read very few posts complaining about the alleged "rough treatment" of the players. I, for one, beleive that a coach who is a strict disciplinarian is perfect for young men as long as he is fair. If a player is late for a meeting or a practice then he should be disciplined. If a player does not give the proper effort on the court either in practice or in the game then the coach should sit him on the bench. But I strongly believe this should be done behind closed doors. I do not agree with the constant public comments. They are unnecessary in my view. EVerything a tough minded coach wants to accomplish can be done without playing it all out in detail to the media. Obviously RM does not agree and he basically says whatever is on his mind when talking to the press even if it involves what I would think would be "family" issues that most coaches deal with outside of the press. I do not agree with that approach but I also understant that when you hire a big time coach you have to take the good with the bad and in my mind the good significantly exceeds the bad in this situation. My problem is that many seem to think that it is heresy to even mention any criticism of any kind of this new coach. I disagree with that.

Fair enough, Billikan, we agree to disagree. However, don't forget last year many of us were being called heretics for criticizing UB and not buying into the idea he just needed more time.

Brad Brad Brad Brad. Okay, I'll join this one. Actually, you probably couldn't have done much better than Brad based on paying a coach "Brad" money. SLU just about tripled the salary to get RM. I think Brad made less in his last year at SLU than Spoon made in his first year, some 15 years earlier. Biondi went on the cheap with Brad. I'm happy he decided to give up a couple of extra paintings to bring us a coach.

I am not sure why you think this - from what I had read and heard Brad was making something like $400-450k from SLU and with his shoe, summer camps, and show contracts he was somewhere in the $550K neighborhood. We could have found a number of good coaches who were interested in moving up for that money. Brad made what he made because he did not produce that is how it works.

I am not sure why you think this - from what I had read and heard Brad was making something like $400-450k from SLU and with his shoe, summer camps, and show contracts he was somewhere in the $550K neighborhood. We could have found a number of good coaches who were interested in moving up for that money. Brad made what he made because he did not produce that is how it works.

No. Romar made that type of money. Believe Romar made about $550,000. Brad made much less. Thought it was $325,000 but could have been $375,00. I am not, though, counting any endorsements and/or shoe contracts, camps, etc. When these are added in, then maybe he reached the figures you suggest.

BTW, Brad sold and closed on his home last week. Under the deal, while the money and title changed hands last week, he will get to stay in the home in "rent free" into June. Without disclosing the figures, Brad made a very small profit. My fear had been that he would have lost money big time with it being a large, expensive, unique home, its location in an incomplete subdivision in St. Charles and this bad housing market. Glad to hear the good news for him and his family and wish him the best at his new school - whether as a head coach or as an assistant.

My reference to the salary is no indication whatsoever that I have a "problem" with the salary. I fully understand that in order to get a big time coach you need to pay him a million dollars a year and give him expensive assistants, etc. I am delighted that we were able to attract RM and pay him what was necessary to get him. But in my mind that changes the expectations big time. If you buy a BMW 5 series then you expect it to perform better than a Pontiac even if the Pontiac is the same size because the BMW costs 3 times the money. My expectations have been raised considerably and at times this year it seemed like we were regressing and that made me unhappy. I know we have to be patient but I do not want to throw away this season. I am confident that we will be much better off in two years with RM as the coach and I support him fully.

Understand your car analogy but you do realize that RM is only the new coach who is now in charge of a similar, though I would suggest less talented, team compared to last year. A new head coach does not make our team a BMW. A better analogy might be that we have a better driver of the same Pontiac. Not aware of Pontiacs outpeforming BMWs. You cannot expect Tony Stewart to win with a Pontiac when others are driving the BMWs.

Brad made what he made because SLU went on the cheap when they hired him. When you pay on the low end of the spectrum you either get a guy who won't succeed or a guy who will succeed and then jump ship.

clock, my calipari shot i guess could be taken as a slam on brad. but it was done to illustrate that it seems to me that majerus is focused on just turning this roster over as quickly as possible to get to his players. i would have expected him to take on the challenge of trying to win and make better what is already here. and while i totally agree brad did a good job preparing for individual games majerus might be the best in basketball history for preparing for individual games and making the needed adjustments to compete and win.

that is why i have been so upset as we went through the stretch in early december that seemed completely opposite of what i believed majerus to be.

we are now seeing him do different things vs each opponent to maximize our play with the 6-8 players he is willing to use. so there could be some light at the end of this season tunnel yet.

i have finally accepted he isnt going to try to better the other kids. i am disappointed that is the case, but hopefully it is a one year thing and in the future he wont treat his recruits the same way. as a diehard fan, i dont have any other choice. while i still dont like the practice, i love the billikens more and games like last night make it a hell of a lot more easy to deal with the other rickma ism's i dont like.

good to hear brad got rid of his white elephant and can get on with his life. i have to wonder who would want that. my first thought is a ram or blue or a cardinal with the indoor gym and all.

No. Romar made that type of money. Believe Romar made about $550,000. Brad made much less. Thought it was $325,000 but could have been $375,00. I am not, though, counting any endorsements and/or shoe contracts, camps, etc. When these are added in, then maybe he reached the figures you suggest.

BTW, Brad sold and closed on his home last week. Under the deal, while the money and title changed hands last week, he will get to stay in the home in "rent free" into June. Without disclosing the figures, Brad made a very small profit. My fear had been that he would have lost money big time with it being a large, expensive, unique home, its location in an incomplete subdivision in St. Charles and this bad housing market. Glad to hear the good news for him and his family and wish him the best at his new school - whether as a head coach or as an assistant.

http://meyerrealestate.com/rm/listings/l0074.html

here is the listing still showing as for sale