Which team do you want to have a 1 and one with in Non-Conf?

SluSignGuy

My intention for the poll was that since Marquette, Cincy, and company are leaving for the Big East. Odds are on us in the A-10. We no longer play our old C-USA friends. But we will be playing Dayton and Xavier in conference play. Basically, i am expecting at least one of the 4 (Louisville, Cincy, Depaul, Marquette) to take the Home and Home game we play yearly with Dayton. So I am ask, who would you want to play...

Steve

if it didnt register, do you remember when you logged in? did you log in before you even clicked on the poll? that might have something to do with counting your vote. because i can remember past polls i hadnt logged in and it didnt count. this time i was already logged in and my vote for cincy counted.

man ten is the magic age in kentucky isnt it. i thought that was just the age to marry and drink there. do you still have to wait until 16 though to buy and wear shoes in kentucky?