5 Recruits

big al

I have followed the Bills since the late 40's and I cannot recall them ever getting 5 recruits to sign on the first day...This has to be a milestone unless someone has better info...And the quality of the signees also needs to be appreciated.

I have followed the Bills since the late 40's and I cannot recall them ever getting 5 recruits to sign on the first day...This has to be a milestone unless someone has better info...And the quality of the signees also needs to be appreciated.

Well, how many recruits signed on the first day when Julian Winfield, Erwin Claggett, Scott Highmark, Eric Bickel, Brian Smith, and Ryan Grant (not to mention McGlother Irvin, from juco) signed (I really don't remember)?

Well, how many recruits signed on the first day when Julian Winfield, Erwin Claggett, Scott Highmark, Eric Bickel, Brian Smith, and Ryan Grant (not to mention McGlother Irvin, from juco) signed (I really don't remember)?

i too thought of winfield's class, and was thinking maybe hughes' class (hughes, heinrich, tatum, baniak and redden) they all signed together.

John Redden was a walk-on

i am pretty sure he was a preferred walkon and committed to play as such without tryouts early on.