Detroit Game

Titan M

Watched the game tonight, and I thought SLU had its chances... Tough playing 3 games in a row no matter who you are... Did notice SLU had trouble scoring, but does have some athletes on the court... IF they hit their 3's lookout.. Could really blow some people out!!

Expect SLU to be rested by this Wends., and we are not expecting Detroit to do much...

Any chance the game will be on TV :rolleyes:

The Titans best player - Brandon Cotton was reinstated for the Kent State game and he no showed... Despite no superstar Detroit beat a decent Kent State team at the buzzer - 61-60

Go to www.detroittitanhoops.com to check out our fan message board...

Watched the game tonight, and I thought SLU had its chances... Tough playing 3 games in a row no matter who you are... Did notice SLU had trouble scoring, but does have some athletes on the court... IF they hit their 3's lookout.. Could really blow some people out!!

Expect SLU to be rested by this Wends., and we are not expecting Detroit to do much...

The Titans best player - Brandon Cotton was reinstated for the Kent State game and he no showed... Despite no superstar Detroit beat a decent Kent State team at the buzzer - 61-60

I had seen that Brandon Cotton and one other player was suspended...what was the reason?

If no TV, I seem to remember the horizon conference had a really sweet, free, video stream of the game.