Floyd Irons Pleads Guilty

BIG BILL FAN

Why would the Feds care about any MSHAA infractions? - that seems odd to me.

i would believe they would not. however i do believe (just my opinion nothing known) the feds would be interested in irons other income ventures at vashon. i.e. $1 a day for free dress days, double pmt of uniforms, shoe money, etc.

i would believe they would not. however i do believe (just my opinion nothing known) the feds would be interested in irons other income ventures at vashon. i.e. $1 a day for free dress days, double pmt of uniforms, shoe money, etc.

Cheese and Roy, the feds care about Floyd's extracurricular income in the sense that his business transaction may have used ill gotten gains, ie money laundering. It is very easy to play connect-the-dots with a quick review of earned taxable income, taxes on stocks, bonds, and savings interest. If Floyd suddenly had an extra $150K in liquid assets appear out of the blue, then it is possible he thought real estate was a great place to stash it.

It looks like Floyd has felonies at both ends of this deal, and he won't get the easy deal if he doesn't come clean. Contrary to VTime's stance, if Floyd doesn't have a documented trail for all his money sources, he probably can add a decade to his stay for either tax evasion, money laundering, or racketeering.

This is the reason Hathaway will be digging at Vashon. In the end, Floyd follows Al Capone down the toilet via financial chicanery.

Per Dan Caesar in today's paper, Floyd's gonna be on with Demetrious at 9 a.m. tomorrow on KMJM and at 7 p.m. Monday on cable. I'm relatively stunned his lawyers are allowing this, which may make it even more entertaining if anything he says lengthens his sentence or increases his fines.

Cheese and Roy, the feds care about Floyd's extracurricular income in the sense that his business transaction may have used ill gotten gains, ie money laundering. It is very easy to play connect-the-dots with a quick review of earned taxable income, taxes on stocks, bonds, and savings interest. If Floyd suddenly had an extra $150K in liquid assets appear out of the blue, then it is possible he thought real estate was a great place to stash it.

It looks like Floyd has felonies at both ends of this deal, and he won't get the easy deal if he doesn't come clean. Contrary to VTime's stance, if Floyd doesn't have a documented trail for all his money sources, he probably can add a decade to his stay for either tax evasion, money laundering, or racketeering.

This is the reason Hathaway will be digging at Vashon. In the end, Floyd follows Al Capone down the toilet via financial chicanery.

I understand what you are saying about the money scamming but what does that have to do with high school recruiting? The MSHAA has no authority over the illegal use of money by its members unless it violates a specific rule - maybe that is the tie in.

Bonwich - I agree - hard to believe his lawyers would allow this media appearance.

Cheese.. It was explained to me that .....MSHSAA was dragged into this because he used the US postal service and lied to MSHSAA about where kids lived. That is where the Mail fraud is coming in. I had the same questions you did, how and why would MSHSAA be remotely involved in this.. well.. that is what was explained to me. Anytime you lie or knowingly falsify documents and use the US postal service.. your looking at Mail fraud.. ?? Best answer I got so far anyway.

Cg

Cheese.. It was explained to me that .....MSHSAA was dragged into this because he used the US postal service and lied to MSHSAA about where kids lived. That is where the Mail fraud is coming in. I had the same questions you did, how and why would MSHSAA be remotely involved in this.. well.. that is what was explained to me. Anytime you lie or knowingly falsify documents and use the US postal service.. your looking at Mail fraud.. ?? Best answer I got so far anyway.

Cg

If I understand correctly now - the mail fraud charge may or may not have been connected completely to the home buying scam matter but is loosely related to possible other mail charge things that now involves the MSHSAA. Thanks