billiken report qs

NH

Guest BillikenReport

V,

I'm not going to steal pictures from stltoday.com.

Moy,

I have some control over individual profile pages. If you have a specific question or suggestion, send me a private message on this site and I'll see what I can do.

- Nate

Rich, you still didn't answer the question. Why do you and others continually disparage VTIME. Just because he may be ignorant of a copyright infringement doesn't give you the right to treat him like #####. Would you be happier if he never posted? In my opinion VTIME provides more insight than 99% of those who post here. Do I always agree with him? No, for example I think he is way off base with his support of Floyd Irons. That said, I enjoy hearing his thoughts. Why can't you guys just disagree with him with out being insulting? This board is going to eventually be no better than the Mizzou Board.

I don't see where I was treating V like carp or even really insulting him. I do question how someone could get through highschool and a good chunk of college without knowledge of some pretty basic do's and don't about pictures and copywritten material though.

I too would not seek to suppress Vtime's right to self expression here but I reserve the right to slow him down if he again suggests we cheat in our future recruiting or if he posts a bunch of NBA stuff and the like......