Beaumont HS

I was just curious if anyone could help me. I was wondering what Division I talent Beaumont has on their squad. They were at the SIU team shootout these past couple days and had some players that passed the look test.

McCleur North was also there. And while I obviously enjoyed Roundtree and Booker, Femi was looking pretty good too. He's definately got a D-I body and will be a good player for SLU.

Beaumont has 6'8 225 PF/C Richard Anderson. He's class of 2009 and lots of D1 coaches are looking at him, but I dont think he currently has any offers, but no doubt will have some by the end of the summer. Top 2 player in St. Louis in his class, probably the #2 player in his class in the state of Missouri behind Griffey, but Michael Dixon is getting a lot of praise lately and might be higher rated and is already on scout and had a good jamboree. They might have a sleeper in Lawrence Baker. Big time athletic guard at about 6'2. He's a freak athlete and can shoot, but he has had trouble staying eligible. He should be a pretty good player after JUCO. He's class of 2008.