OT-Pacman Jones

This guy is unreal. He honestly cannot stay away from strip clubs and has the uncanny ability to get himself into bad situations over and over again. You think the guy would learn after "making it rain" at a Vegas strip club that ended up with gunshots and the death of a bouncer and then receiving a year long suspension, but he continues to put himself in bad situations. Pacman is ridiculous, what a legend.

Don't you have any sympathy? He's been suspended for a year. What else is he supposed to do with the extra time? One time, when the power went out in our office building and we all left before noon, I went straight to the Admiral (classiest strip club in Chicago), sprayed champagne all over the stage, ordered cigars and lit them with $100 bills, received and performed dozens of lap dances, and by the time I got home, I had every stripper's name tattooed on my back. So as someone who had a little unexpected time off work, I can certainly empathize with Pacman.

I wish the Titans would be in the news for something other than this freakin clown. They need to drop him. Just about everybody in this city agrees. He's not capable of changing his ways. The first thing you have to do is ditch your old crew. They have done nothing but get him in trouble. He seems like he COULD be a decent guy. But his whole outlook on life is out of whack. The faster he leaves the NFL, the better.

pistol has a point, what person wouldnt go out and shoot someone if they got suspended from work for a year? he had to do something.

I guess I've missed the part where the police determined he did something:

"Police said this morning the suspended Tennessee Titans defensive back is not a suspect in the shooting on the 300 block of Moreland Avenue south of I-285 near Conley in Clayton County."

"[Jones] is not a suspect in the shooting, his vehicle wasn't seen, but we do feel he could give us some guidance on who the suspects are," said Deputy Chief Michael Burrows.

Police have not spoken to Jones or his agent, said Burrows, but Jones did release a statement to the media saying he was not involved in the shooting.

It's true that he hasn't been directly involved in this most recent one, but you'd think that he'd tell his boys something like, "Hey, now that I'm suspended for 12 months and could be banned from the NFL for life with another offense, could you please not carry guns to the strip club with you? Better yet, could you maybe just stay away from the clubs altogether for a while? Thanks guys." One rule of having a pro sports posse is that you are responsible for the actions of your entourage. Iverson has always stepped up and taken the blame whenever someone close to him gets in trouble. Just weeks after Pacman gets a year suspended, the group he payrolls is out shooting up strip club parking lots again after an argument over some girl. Naturally he should be in some heat, even if he wasn't present.

>"I guess I've missed the part where the police determined he

>did something"

>

>LOL. Please. I think Mr. Jones' record speaks for itself.

>I don't need the police to tell me that Pacman is a bum.

Guilty until proven innocent, eh? I guess I missed that lecture during Crim Law and Crim Pro.

Yes, the guy is a degenerate, no arguing with that, but just because someone has done something in the past does not mean he's done it again and just because his buddies were allegedly involved with something does not mean he was as well. People can change and clean up their lives. The thing Jones must do is get rid of the negative influences surrounding him.

You can't really fault those guys for being at a strip club in the wee hours after Father's Day. If it weren't for strip clubs, many of them might not even be fathers. Call it a hunch, but I'm guessing most of these guys have 11 kids already.

The only thing he's guilty of is hanging out with a bunch of idiots. Most people have good enough judgement to stay away from strip clubs and degenerates when they're trying to clean up their image and make a return to professional football.

My whole post was a tongue-in-cheek way to rip on Pacman's completely irrational behavior. I don't think the Admiral, nor any strip club in the world, could ever be called "classy."

>My whole post was a tongue-in-cheek way to rip on Pacman's

>completely irrational behavior. I don't think the Admiral,

>nor any strip club in the world, could ever be called

>"classy."

the gentleman's club I went to in Chicago was definitely classy. When one pay's $6 for a Sprite you know it's a classy joint.

I think he ordered a smaller person (is that politically correct) I guess the smaller they are the less they cost. I think a normal sized girl is usually more than $6.00. At least thats what I've heard.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

>That just raises a whole new set of questions. For

>instance, who orders Sprite at a strip joint?

my friend who was with us, he thought it would be significantly cheaper than the $8 bottle of Bud Light another in our group had just ordered. He was wrong and he did not order another one.

Appears to be getting worse and worse for Jones, now in the form of a double felony charge:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2910497

And if anything new comes from the Atlanta club situation (unlikely he'd be charged with a felony for that because he wasn't there), he could be in way more trouble. Might be a good time for the Titans to cut ties with him.