Alex Tyus and Harmony Community

I was curious if anyone had a chance to see Alex Tyus play at Cincinnati Harmony Community School. I was looking at their roster and saw the name of a kid I saw a few years back at the Hoop Jamboree who was an absolute beast. The kid is Christian Siakam and apparently he peaked at the height I saw him back then at 6'6. The kid was a force, just a raw athlete who was a beast in the paint. I was curious how the kid developed. One of the other kids who impressed me that year at the Hoop Jam was a point guard from South Carolina Shelton Brown. Lightning quick with unreal leaping ability. The kid is 5'11 and bigs were getting out of the way when he elevated in the lane because they knew he was going to put one down on them. I saw he is uncomitted and assuming he progressed over the years he would be a great get for a mid major.

Doesn't sound like a very tough sports school, like Central Visual and Performing Arts in St. Louis.

Too bad Donovan came back, or maybe we could have entered the Tyus sweepstakes. I've never heard of the other kids.