News & Notes

Obviously when the Bryce Husak era at Saint Louis University ends, this program is going to start killing the Atlantic Ten competition. Right now, as it stands, the recruiting class that will arrive on the Frost Campus in August 2008 will no doubt be the best recruiting class in over a decade. Mitchell will be groomed by two seniors in Lisch and Liddell, who will end their Billiken careers as possibly the best backcourt in school history, and you figure that Willie Reed and Brett Thompson will be impact players right away. With Husak and a soft Knollmeyer this year, paint points, rebounding and the transition game might be tough to come by, but once Husak leaves and Majerus can beat the ##### out of Knollmeyer and turn him into Ben Hansborough, then maybe we will have a legit interior presence when Thompson arrives. But things are looking up for the Bills in terms of recruiting.

Do you ever remember a week under Soderberg when two recruits signed? I sure as hell don't.

Go get 'em, Ricky Baby.

>>beat the ##### out of Knollmeyer and turn him into Ben Hansbrough<<

Knollmeyer is going to morph into a 6'4" guard who does most of his damage from behind the arc? I knew Majerus was good but if he can pull that off I'll be impressed.

Just Kidding ya v--- Some of these guys take these boards a little too seriously.. this is just plain simple entertainment for me. Kind of like my Trey post. All tongue in cheek. Just having a little fun.

Cg

hey v.. check this link out..

http://www.antimattergraphicdesign.com/arcs/

I wish Tyler was healthy I doubt if he will go in this one. He was even asked to play with the Indiana Elite out there too. Pretty cool. He sprained an ankle pretty bad on Sunday though. So I doubt if he'll get a chance to compete. Even so..he won't be 100% for sure.