Kwamain Mitchell commits

Guest BillikenReport

Is anyone else enjoying heading into the summer with a nice recruiting class already verballed. This has the makings of an extremely special class. I think we need Suggs to give us that guy who can be a star. Roth has already made two visits and you would have to think a decision from him would not be far away. Jesse Perry is a guy who I have seen a couple of times and been impressed with, but have heard very little about.

every day it seems like another shoe drops. Its unbelievable how well Majerus has been able to finish the deal on these kids.

Nate, the biggest problem I see is that in a week or so your site may lose its relevance after we fill the last the 3 scholarships :)

This is fantastic news! We all have been concerned about two things on this team-- big men and a point guard who is really a classic point guard. In just a few weeks we have obtained commitments from two highly big centers who can play inside and out and an excellent true point guard who is super quick. If we can add a couple of super athletes who can play several positions we will be in a position to be good for 5 to 10 years. I cannot believe how things have happened so quickly. Now this is the perfect team for Suggs and Griffey to join. Go Bills!

>Is anyone else enjoying heading into the summer with a nice

>recruiting class already verballed. This has the makings of

>an extremely special class. I think we need Suggs to give

>us that guy who can be a star. Roth has already made two

>visits and you would have to think a decision from him would

>not be far away. Jesse Perry is a guy who I have seen a

>couple of times and been impressed with, but have heard very

>little about.

Perry visited with Suggs a few weeks ago and has been offered by Majerus.

I'd rather see those three. Suggs and Perry are going to be a package deal I think, and with all the athletes and the two 7-footers, there's going to be plenty of action for a guy that can find an open spot on the perimeter, even if it's from 25 feet away, which Roth can apparently hit from. If we can get EXACTLY what we want, i.e. a 6'8" 240 lb monster juco all-american, maaaayyybe replace Roth, but I think we have a perfect class if we get those aforementioned three guys.

Before we start treating Harrellson like he is the answer at the 4. I have to admit that I am far more intrigued about the player he might become after reading that he had only just begun lifting weights for the first time. If true I think the muscle he could add could make him a much more attractive recruit.

Harrellson is already 6'9 265, how much bigger is he supposed to get. Do you just want him to bulk up so the 265 is all muscle, because he's not really fat now, he's just naturally big. If he say gained 15lbs of muscle he would be 6'9 280, a real horse of a center, but I would wonder if he would be able to move. He moves pretty well at his current 260.

From what I've heard about him it just doesn't click for me. If you end up making the decisions he did, you're either really dumb or there's not much interest for you at all. What kind of stats does he put up? Just doesn't sound like a stand-up kind of kid either. I could be wrong, but I just haven't liked what I've heard of him.

Nevermind, 18.1 points, 11.0 rebounds and 3.39 blocks per game as a senior.

I guess I feel like maybe he just fell to the level underneath what Majerus is capable of brining in, ala Femi John. Could be wrong, we'll see.

But definining and adding power to that body will only make him a better player. I always thought that Harrellson was pretty close to being maxxed out as a player. I thought his game wouldn't improve much on the next level, but this changes that. The fact that he is now only starting to workout for the first time in his life means this kid is not near complete. V you might end up being right about him when it is all said and done.

Josh had 18 points and 18 rebounds when he went up against Vashon and Leon Powell. This guy should still be on SLU's radar. Remember everyone he didn't start to play basketball until he was in the 8th grade. 6'9' 265 pounds players who can can run the floor and who actually puts up stats (unlike Brandenburg) don't come along very often.

Welcome back to the Board, Billiken Lady. We missed you on here, but some background on why you know about KM's Mom being a critical part of the equation would be nice. A question---wasn't it you who told us that RM has known KM for quite a while? That has never been mentioned as a factor in any of the stories about KM's verbal-the stories all seem to point to Porter Moser as the person who brought KM to RM's attention. Can you clarify?