Introducing BillikenReport.com

>Nice job on the site. Just a quick question. How often are

>you going to update the site? Obviously you are only going

>to report when there is news but does scout.com have any

>guidelines saying you have to update?

There are some guidelines in place about how much content I'm supposed to provide on a weekly basis — which can also include photos, interviews or videos in addition to stories.

That said, I am going to try to update the site as often as I can. That could mean daily, or twice a day, or every other day.

Right now, there's a lot of information out there that people don't know about. I'm trying to track down that info and also catch up with what has been going on since Majerus took over.

There's not much money to be made from the site for a while, so I'm doing a lot of work to try to build up the site. I'll need to get a couple hundred subscribers before I see much financial return. Right now, I think the site has less than five subscribers.

For several years the site was just there and didn't have anyone generating original content for it. All the stories on there would come from other sites that just happened to mention SLU.

I'm trying to build this thing, and I'm going to work very hard to do so. Like I mentioned before, when people subscribe to the site I'm going to do everything I can to make that expense worthwhile to them.

- Nate

so when i recently questioned why you only showed concern about all things billikens and only posted on the billikens.com message board, there actually was an ulterior income generating motive to be all about the billikens in he works.

nevertheless, congrats on the new site nate. any more information about the billikens is great. good luck on the venture.

>so when i recently questioned why you only showed concern

>about all things billikens and only posted on the

>billikens.com message board, there actually was an ulterior

>income generating motive to be all about the billikens in he

>works.

Actually, that's not true.

I saw a need for this kind of site, so I decided to pursue the idea.

It will be a long time before I make any decent money off the site.

- Nate

Congrats Nate - Hopefully the basketball side at Scout works better than the baseball side (behind the scenes).

Will you be covering other sports, besides mens basketball, ie women's basketball, soccer on the your site?

BB593

PS - the subscription's at Scout cover the entire site. Beware that if you bought just for the info at 1 site and that site folds, your out of luck getting your money back. Secondly, if you want the premuim message board for the Billiken Report, you MUST start your subscription at that site. For example, if you had bought your subscription thru the Cardinal site, you wouldn't be able to access the premium message board for the Billiken Report site or any other board. Just a heads up from experience with that site

Guest BillikenReport

>Will you be covering other sports, besides mens basketball,

>ie women's basketball, soccer on the your site?

I'm going to try.

- Nate