To all who have been supportive of me ...

>Cause SLU fans are the only ones that blame the refs and the

>media!!!

Haha! kshoe, don't you know that kevin loves to lecture SLU fans. Painting us all with a broad brush and always in the most negative light. He scolded those SLU fans who dare dreamed of hiring Majerus. He didn't even think a top assistant coach would want the SLU job.

First ace tried to tell everyone on the board that RM would come to SLU for what Brad was being paid. Then he tells us that SLU could get a "top" assistant for even less money.

As the enlightened people on the board agreed, SLU wouldn't get RM without breaking the bank (enlightened meaning pretty much everyone except ace). Guees what, that's exactly what happened. Now ace is trying to tell everyone it was his idea all along. How transparent and pathetic!

According to ace, RM would have needed a part time job to make ends meet and would have been coaching in his Del Taco uniform.

Nate, please let us know what your new handle is when you come back on the board. I enjoy your information and this is an exciting time for Billiken basketball and would hate to see anybody leave now.

Nate:

You're a good guy, keep it going,BUT I just think you are overly influenced by some old washed up hangers-on that think certain players could have helped The Billikens but they really couldn't... could shoot but couldn't guard anybody... one tool players. OVERRATED.

>First ace tried to tell everyone on the board that RM would

>come to SLU for what Brad was being paid. Then he tells us

>that SLU could get a "top" assistant for even less money.

>

Please provide a link where I said this?

You can't.

You were backed into a corner again and now you're lying. courtside was right for calling you a troll.

kshoe, kevin has gone to the well before with this SLU fans blame the refs and media stuff. check out this little gem. kevin starts a thread addressed to a Mizzou fan in which he rips SLU fans. In that same thread a Mizzou fan says the media is out to get MU. kevin doesn't scold the Mizzou fan, he only saves up his lectures for the SLU fans. This is a classic.

http://www.billikens.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/d...orum=DCForumID3

if footes has ever read the Tigerboard. Many of them still believe that the reason they were put on probation was a vendetta against them by the folks at the Post Dispatch.

One guy on there has gone as far to say that when Frank Cusumano predicted a Final 4 birth for them the year after their Elite 8 run with nearly all their players coming back that Frank was just intentionally setting the bar too high so that anything they did would be considered a failure. Some of the crazies on the Tigerboard make this place look like tame.

Maybe Footsie has lectured the Tiger fans about blaming the media but I sure haven't seen it.

I don't see many people blaming the media for SLU's results. We just aren't happy with the quality of coverage from the Post and point it out. Imo most of the criticism is warranted. The writers at the Post are horrible. TT has really done a much better job and I would say his coverage is 1st rate, and in turn most fans of this board have complimented his coverage. Any paper whose main columnist is BM ... what more needs said.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Skip. Agree with your post but you are being way too kind to the Post and TT. TT has improved, in large part, due to the Post providing him with resources to start his blog. This, coupled with the fact that they sent TT to the A 10 conference tourney where he could hang out, watch the team and send back good copy. In part, the end of year success gave him more to write about and more access to Brad and the program.

With that said his coverage is far from first rate. Case in point: TT writes his article published Friday morning that the RM SLU deal could be falling apart and yet this was totally wrong - Contract signed and announced later that day. First rate would imply, IMO, that TT has some type of handle, access or insight into the program. Turns out, TT had less info than I did.

Also, first rate would mean that TT writes the lead article about the hiring of RM. Instead, the Post gave that job to Vahe G. who has never cared about the Bills and who has no knowledge at all for this - SLU's biggest news in years. As a result, Vahe quotes an MVC coach (Dana Altman) and the MVC Commissioner. Does the Post not have the phone number of any A10 coach? Linda Bruno was at the PC but no quote from her. Guess Vahe did not know who she was or that she was here in town.

Then, the "first rate" Post writes the good news but heavily cautions the same with RM's health concerns and Bernie's rumor of SLU's imminent move the Valley. What a joke!!

First rate, IMO, would be 1 1/2 to 2 writers who truly know about and care about the Bills.

TT is not so hot. Was often overly cynical. Losses on front page, wins on page 9.

Bernie is a wretched miserable sour-puss, hurts Billiken progress big time... recruits see what he writes and are affected. His large face is always on the front page.

But now RM regime begins, perhaps we have a chance now.

In case you didn't notice, I'm not one of the people on here with millions of posts. Forgive me if I don't reply to each post on here. I've clearly gone after mizzou people like vanilla gorilla many times. You only go after SLU fans and people who complain about Illinois. The rest of the time you're hiding.

I'm happy you find the time to go back through the archives. Maybe you should try to find a post that actually backs your point! All your digging has done is validate me.

I'm surprised you have time to do all this research. Have you cut back on the time you spend in the men's room at the truck stop?

http://www.billikens.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/d...ewmode=threaded

kevin, this thread is one of your lectures to SLU fans where you said "There's no way Majerus or Tubby Smith is coming."

And then this beauty "Expecting a top assistant to be interested is a stretch."

There's your evidence.

Now, it's your turn to produce some "evidence" where I said RM could be had for "Brad money." Good luck. haha!!!

http://www.billikens.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/d...ewmode=threaded

My position was clear that SLU wouldn't get Majerus for Brad money. NO, I didn't put that in every single post I made for 6 weeks, so sue me. Hey, guys like roy and rich both had the same opinion on this. Larry B needed to make major upgrades to make this happen, including getting away from the cell phone nonsense and poor travel arrangements.

Again, thanks for prooving my point.