Scott Suggs update

Scott Suggs might be getting a scholarship offer from Kansas soon.

Apparently Bill Self was waiting to find out whether Brandon Rush was going to declare for the draft before offering a scholarship.

Suggs also got offers recently from Vanderbilt, Colorado and Oregon.

Suggs' mom told a Rivals writer that Scott would be narrowing down his list of schools by May 1.

I hope I got all this right. I've been listening to Frank Cusumano's radio show for the last two hours waiting to get the info for this update. If Frank says anything else about local prospects, I'll let you know.

- Nate

Thanks Nate.. the timing yesterday was pretty ironic.. Even I have to admit that.. lol

Seriously it was not more then minutes when it left Franks mouth...then you posted.

>Thanks Nate.. the timing yesterday was pretty ironic.. Even

>I have to admit that.. lol

>

>

>Seriously it was not more then minutes when it left Franks

>mouth...then you posted.

Griff,

I understand the timing thing, but it's very insulting that people think I would take someone else's information like that and give it out as my own.

I was listening to Frank's show yesterday for a few minutes, but turned it off after they began talking about wrestling and men grabbing each other.

- Nate