For all the anti-RM fans Monson coming on 1380

brianstl

Lol funny that nobody asks around about what people think of Monson or the negative 190 votes his latest anti-Majerus article received from the Utah readers. (people get to vote what you think of the article) ...must be having trouble finding many people with anti-Rick slants if this guy is recycled over and over.

This is so typical of most of the St. Louis media. They just cannot stand the idea that something good might be happening at SLU. I guess it is because a number of them went to school at Mizzou. I am sure Slaten will rip SLU up and down even though when it was first mentioned he said it would be great if SLU could get Majerus but he would never come here!

>holier than now fans that think RM is as bad as Harrick

>because he bought his player a cheeseburger after his father

>died.

God help us if there were extra toppings on the pizzas. I believe local radio shows have the same disgruntled former L.A. Times Feature writer Gordon Monson on the air and he insists kids were given fries with their burgers.

>Again with the "holier than now". How dare us even QUESTION

>the fact that the guy had multiple NCAA violations. Shame on

>us and our morals. Anybody who has read my posts know I'm

>all for the Majerus signing. But to completely brush it

>under the rug? You and V would get along well.

I take any and all rules or violations seriously in college athletics and have an individual opinion on individual cases. If anyone like to discuss the specifics I'd be happy to discuss.