? about Frericks

BLIKNS

Could someone tell me just how small that number 1 looked on Tom`s uniform,did it look like a little line?Man can`t wait to see that sight on tv.

imo, the mental picture i had of frericks was one that is much much wider than reality. dont get me wrong, he's not a sleek greyhound, tom is strong, but he isnt a mobile home size either. i would say he is built like maybe the backup center that always came in for marquette a couple of years ago and raised heck (name escapes me). i also dont think frericks is 6'8". i thought heightwise, sloan was as big as him.

Frericks is built like a FB not huge but big enough. I would say he is 6'7 tops.

Did you see Husak he is humongous. At least 2 inches taller than Ian. He has gotta be well over 7 Foot.

clausen is who i am thinking of. remember, i am only using clausen as someone to compare frericks body build to. not basketball skills.

Roy, I couldn't agree more. I read all these posts about a lot of these players and I just didn't see it. As you said, Frericks is a big guy, buy everybody made him out to be a monster and that was not the case at all. I love his intensity though.