According to Miklasz

We really cannot get ahead of ourselves. Probably Billikens.com deficiency is that we don't have as many higher up insiders as we do recruiting insiders. I mean, I don't even know how much is being fed to Bernie. His track record is not that phenomenal.

It cost nothing to Majerus to toy with us. He can almost use us as a chip. SLU offered me everything and $xxxxxxx.

There is just a frenzy on this board without much hard information. I am not trying to discredit anyone. But I think far too many people are in the dark on this, and those on the in are so few in number they can't really let things leak because they will be easily identified.

Was it Bernie saying this, from what I can tell it is a girl name Diane from the University News

http://www.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.p...r=asc&&start=48

She said:

SLU just heard about the Chaifetz rumors and said he had no involvement in the decision whatsoever.

that's coming from cusumano....he's the straw that stirs the majerus drink. he reported today that they have contacted him.......

.......it's just a normal SLUFAN leap of faith to take it to "they've offered majerus." Kind of like at least 50% of all quality players within 60 miles of STL has verballed to SLU. The other 50% wanted to play ball at SLU but were not offered a scholly.

Can hardly wait until they hire joe nobody.

I heard today from my inside source that Biondi was having lunch today in the Subway formerly known as Demat cafeteria with Phil Jackson. Take it for what it is worth. How do you guys feel Phil's coaching style would go over in the college ranks? Think he still has some gas in the tank to go out recruiting?

it has been slu CIA for years. i will never understand that. all it does is create panic and misconception.