Bobby Lutz

Bobby Lutz is interviewing for the S. Alabama job and said to be a strong candidate. Multiple people have said he is unhappy in the A10 for multiple reasons. He wasn't considered for the S. Florida job, of which he had strong interest, and this looks to be a strong possibility at S. Alabama.

his team finished exceptionally below expectations-I was surprised how poorly they did against us and they did not do much better in the league. Another case of a pretty decent coach being outcoached by some of the old timers in the league who have time to study tapes? Maybe having just one game plan no longer works. I hope BS sees the handwriting on the wall and tries to be a little more complex. Afterall SLU doesn't let the real dumb guys in

school just because they can dribble

we are happy to keep him coming; we haven't always owned him but he is a hard working coach and it has been a puzzle why his last two teams flopped. I still say the Q-10 has some

real coaching talent to compete against. We have won a lot of first halves only to come up short at the end in league play. Eight and Eight really tells all for SLU in 2006-2007 season

skip said,

"Speaking of top recruiters. Is there anyone besides me who thinks we don't have a top recruiter."

depends from what perspective. if you are talking about nba prospects, you might be right, if you are talking about sterling student athletes that will always make saint louis university proud on and off the court, i think we have pretty good recruiters.