Subject change to uplift the board....

I don't think he agrees with anyone on anything. Not only that at least get your 13th post before you start correcting the people that have been this board for many years.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

WRONG!

Upon reconsideration, I think ALL NCAA institutions should be forced to follow the same guidelines that UMSL follows! From the UMSL cheerleading guidelines: "If you can find a uniform big enough (or your mother can make a tent in the correct colors) you are on the team!

> I don't think he agrees with anyone on anything. Not only

>that at least get your 13th post before you start correcting

>the people that have been this board for many years.

>

>

> Official Billikens.com sponsor of H

>Waldman

>

>Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would

>have helped club.

I expected this response from you. Although I'm a new poster I'm a longtime reader of the board. Aren't you the one who picks fights with people?

Kids see a lot worse on the Simpsons....not too imply this young lady is in any way "worse". I also think CBS probably had some shots of the UCLA dance team during the game. And of course those "real nasty" shots of the guy cheerleader holding up the girl cheerleader with his hand on her lollipops. Anyway, this is as good a way as any of taking our minds off of UB's recruiting woes. 'Bout time this board had a little "bawdy" humor.

You've got 12 posts and at least a couple of them are telling people what is right or wrong on the board. I wonder how we've made it without your guidance.

And the fight thing was blown out of proportion by one of the biggest idiots to ever post on the board. He called me a racist and couldn't or wouldn't say why. What I said was you shouldn't write things on the board that you wouldn't say to someone's face. So he proceeded to make an issue with when he was going to say it to my face. Par for the course with internet aholes he was all talk. Anyone who posts on a board and doesn't agree that you shouldn't post something you wouldn't say to ones face is probably no different from that poster who doesn't post anymore and I would assume has been banned (if we are lucky)

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.