Billikens.com Fantasy Baseball

I don't know how much interest there is, but since we're running out of time I started a fantasy baseball league on Yahoo.com.

The league name is Billikens.com

The password is Billikens

The league ID is 279503

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/279503

There is a limit of 12 teams.

I set up a live draft for Saturday (March 31) at 10 a.m. CT.

If we don't fill the league, I'll delete it.

- Nate

There is plenty of room. I would say we play with 8 as a minnimum. Go to yahoo.com and click on the fantasy baseball link for the free league. Join a current league and put in the league id # not the team name and password. It is simple.

Nate ... I couldn't find a link to the point categories and how many for each category. Can you break it down for me? Also, is it a total point league are do we play another team each day? I've played before on yahoo but only in total point leagues.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I think I like the head to head. I've never played that way before though. What are the scoring categories and how many points each

H to H is a much better format. It is easier to play all season long and rewards you for having an entire roster of quality players.

As defending champion Husak's Big Feet I joined up to defend my title.

Skip,

I kept the scoring categories as Yahoo recommends them:

R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, K/BB

Here is what I pulled off of Yahoo's help page on head-to-head scoring:

How does scoring work in Head-to-Head Leagues?

In a Head-to-Head League, your team will square off in a weekly matchup against another fantasy team to see who can compile the best stats across a number of different categories.

A new weekly matchup begins every Monday and will consist of a set number of games based on your league's statistical categories. Each stat category counts as one game, with the win going to the team that finishes the week with the highest total in that category (the cumulative total after each Sunday's games).

So, if in a given week, your team hits more home runs than your opponent's, you would be credited with a victory. However, if your opponent's team ended the week with more saves than your team, you would be charged with a loss. If the two teams end up tied in a given category, each will receive credit for a tied game.

This weekly win-loss total will be added to a cumulative season record, which will be used to determine standings and playoff seedings. These standings will be based on your team's overall winning percentage, which is calculated by taking your win total and adding one-half of your tie total and dividing the sum by the total number of games your team has played.

- Nate

I think the head to head will be fun. You have to think diffrently when you draft when compared with a total points league.

>H to H is a much better format. It is easier to play all

>season long and rewards you for having an entire roster of

>quality players.

>

>As defending champion Husak's Big Feet I joined up to defend

>my title.

I almost caught up to you last year after starting out the season near the bottom of the league.

- Nate

Who is who in the fantasy baseball league. I'm masterbatters. I know Torch is Husak's big feet and Nate is marked by a star as the commish.

>

>Who is who in the fantasy baseball league. I'm

>masterbatters. I know Torch is Husak's big feet and Nate is

>marked by a star as the commish.

>

> Official Billikens.com sponsor of H

>Waldman

>

>Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would

>have helped club.

I was trying to be the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, which is going to be the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies in the area where I grew up, but I couldn't fit Lehigh Valley in there.

- Nate