Iggy is an imposter!

strode

I cant tell someone to not use the name Iggy, but the guy using Iggy is not me. I dont post on this site. As a matter of fact, this is he first time I have visited the sight. Someone e mailed me and asked if I was posting on this site under the name Iggy. The answer is no. Just thought I would clear that up.

Kenny Strode

Rich...

This is an extremely dumb thread. Ken Strode posts 'news' stories on various web sites under the handle 'Iggy'. They are usually day old 'breaking news stories' from ESPN.com. Think John Hadley, without the credibility (!).

Anyway, the guy called up Jim Romes show and tryed to play a taped rant on sports or whatever. He's still made fun of for it.

That said, he has a cool golf show on 1380.

who is kenny strode? our iggy has been here for years. we dont know your iggy.

our iggy is a true blue bleeding billiken fan. again we dont even know who you are.

i would say you are the imposter.

• 17 years later...
On 1/25/2004 at 4:35 PM, strode said:

I cant tell someone to not use the name Iggy, but the guy using Iggy is not me. I dont post on this site. As a matter of fact, this is he first time I have visited the sight. Someone e mailed me and asked if I was posting on this site under the name Iggy. The answer is no. Just thought I would clear that up.

Kenny Strode

#artograph

Our Iggy is a great fan.   season tix holder, i would typically run into him at conference tourney's.   he's the real Iggy.   this strode guy is a pretender.

On 1/25/2004 at 4:35 PM, strode said:

Kenny Strode

Lol. No one knows who you are. Are you actually so arrogant that you think you are so well known anyone else using the name Iggy will be presumed to be you? I’ve never paid attention but I’d assume a simple glance at the real Iggy’s profile would have told you how long he’s been posting here. You are truly a funny guy. 

In case anybody doesn’t already know, Ken “Iggy” Strode is a producer 590 The Fan, specifically The Morning After show. He’s kind of odd, but a good enough guy. I know this thread is from forever ago, but it doesn’t surprise me that someone who listens to the show (since it’s a sports themed show, among other things lol) might’ve emailed him to see if he was posting here. It’s hilarious that this thread exists though. I was cracking up last night.

1 minute ago, slufanskip said:

Lol. No one knows who you are. Are you actually so arrogant that you think you are so well known anyone else using the name Iggy will be presumed to be you? I’ve never paid attention but I’d assume a simple glance at the real Iggy’s profile would have told you how long he’s been posting here. You are truly a funny guy. 

1 minute ago, Reinert310 said:

In case anybody doesn’t already know, Ken “Iggy” Strode is a producer 590 The Fan, specifically The Morning After show. He’s kind of odd, but a good enough guy. I know this thread is from forever ago, but it doesn’t surprise me that someone who listens to the show (since it’s a sports themed show, among other things lol) might’ve emailed him to see if he was posting here. It’s hilarious that this thread exists though. I was cracking up last night.

Lol I didn’t see the date. But heck we all know I’m an idiot already so no big deal there

2 hours ago, slufanskip said:

Lol I didn’t see the date. But heck we all know I’m an idiot already so no big deal there

skip, couldnt give you a "good post" reaction quick enough.  😉😆

slufanskip likes this

29 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

skip, couldnt give you a "good post" reaction quick enough.  😉😆

Hahaha, it was an auto-good post from me.

Only 1 way to settle who can use the Iggy namesake..........

IGGY SHOWDOWN* SALINA KS

Bring yer paystubs!

*both Chode and Iggy may represent themselves in the engagement or choose a representative

Great stuff! I listen the the morning after show.  But not a die hard.   Although, I have wondered if the wizard on this site is the same wizard Tim talks about on the show that makes a living on draft kings and sports gambling since both persons seem to be very numbers centric…