Anyone got 2 for sale to the Eastern Kentucky game?

former_d1

in d-1's defense, we know that there will be little walk up for the e ky game. thus, whatever he can buy on line will probably be there the night of the game. however, we all know that we have a few no shows each game. and we also know those season tix no shows are better seats than what is available on line. i dont blame d-1 a bit for soliciting tix. good move.

The reason I posted was a lot of times the seats around me would go unused. As a former season ticket holder if I had tickets that were going unused for a game I would post on this board and send someone in my place. The tickets I would give away would be much better than you can buy on line.

As the game gets closer someone will come foward with some tickets. I plain on paying for them. Most times I gave my tickets away it was to kids. If no one has any I will buy some out front before the game.

Also, thanks to the many people that have just given me tickets over the years. (roy, bonwich, and others)

Need 2 need 2 extra tickets got any extra tickets :)