Boemecke and Herd signings yesterday(soccer)

I find this quote interesting about Herd, especially the latter part of the first line:

"He is tough, rugged and an extremely polished two-way player who has a knack for managing situations on the field that many players can't carry out. He will bring a physical toughness to our midfield and/or backfield. We are excited about having a player with his unsung qualities come into our program."

Sounds like he may be the next coming of Cooper McKee.

Courtside, any thoughts on these two? I think you thought Josh will make a contribution but not sure if immediate or over the long term. Dale Shilly is a heck of a coach and is running a great program over in IL.

I posted on Boemecke recently....can look that one up...good speed, better when he attacks defenders moving forward...needs to work on going to his left...needs to adjust to the college game's pace and physicality. Good skill on the ball. Can finish. Solid, not earth shattering, but solid. Hoping Herd will either become an Andy Pusateri or Brian Grazier in future years. 2 others will join them...don't know if another announcement will be coming or not. They staggered them last year.

I think I posted last time, Junior All American Will Bruin has narrowed his choices to SLU, IU, New Mexico, Maryland. He is a once in a several years finisher in the STL area.

Vedad Ibisevic has a website...www.vedadibisevic.com his career....and he is doing well in the top German club league, the German Bundesliga, despite the top level competition. His team moved up to the top division this season after strong play last season.