Scott Suggs vs. Kramer Soderberg tonight

Nate Latsch

I personally think Vtime has gotten way to big for this board. I mean the guy is just blowing up with player evaluations. I think he needs to take a three week break from posting to gather up all of his previous postings from this and all the other boards he post on. Put them together with a resume and send them off to Rivals, Scout, and ESPN. They would be fools not to hire him.

Anybody here going to check out this game?

I'm planning on going early to get another look at Suggs' brother, Skyler, who is a freshman on the J.V. team. He could be a nice player, and could be a good football player for the Blue Jays for the next few years.

Skyler looks like he's about the same height (6-3 or so) that Scott was when he was a freshman. Then Scott grew a couple inches before his sophomore year and started getting big-time scholarship offers.

- Nate

Is there a reason Ramey saw the need to point me out? I was the guy in the brown Harris-Stowe letterman jacket on with the gold sleeves. I wore the same jacket to the SLU game so someone on the board could maybe recognize me. Did Ramey refer to me by government name, Problack, or VTIME? Ramey and I havent always seen eye to eye, but he's an okay guy. We just had some differences of opinion. I like his site and its really the only site that talks about the teams I care about and local recruiting info. I check it about once a week, but I havent posted yet. Maybe I will. I'd like to see the packet he's selling to college coaches and compare it to mine.

>Seriously V, I used to respect you but now you have this new

>"everyone is out to get me" attitude. Nate just might not

>have seen your post, It's not that big of a deal.

Ask me if i care. It was a joke. I actually thought it was funny after I posted the James/Ford thread, he posted the Suggs/Soderberg thread. He thought he was showing me up, but I'd already posted about that game in advance to make sure that the board would have ample time to make plans to come out to see the game.

>>Seriously V, I used to respect you but now you have this new

>>"everyone is out to get me" attitude. Nate just might not

>>have seen your post, It's not that big of a deal.

>

>Ask me if i care. It was a joke. I actually thought it was

>funny after I posted the James/Ford thread, he posted the

>Suggs/Soderberg thread. He thought he was showing me up,

>but I'd already posted about that game in advance to make

>sure that the board would have ample time to make plans to

>come out to see the game.

V when will you learn that no one on this board reads black posters. They tell ther buddies that they arn't racist because the have a black poster on their board.

Watch out V or you will be banned. Like I surely will after this post.

no, I'll be okay. They wont ban me. I havent come close to saying anything like what got me banned and I wont. You might get banned. People listen to me, for the simple reason that like Nate, I was at the big game last night and on nights I dont have class I go out and see the big players and big games. I'll be at Normandy and Affton tonight because its at my alma mater Normandy, has 2 kids who really impress me, James and Ford.

They do moytoy. I'm respected everywhere. I've done it all at my University. Multi-sport scholar athlete, student government, historical wins, sports reporter/editor, student advisory council, I even participated in some intramural sports, and my GPA is still over 3.0 They should retire my bookbag.

>I actually thought it was funny after I posted the James/Ford thread, he posted the

>Suggs/Soderberg thread. He thought he was showing me up,

>but I'd already posted about that game in advance to make

>sure that the board would have ample time to make plans to

>come out to see the game.

VTime,

I wasn't trying to show you up. Your thread reminded me that I should post something on the board about the game involving two Billikens recruits. Like I said earlier, I forgot you posted something earlier in the week.

But I was not trying to show you up.

- Nate

>Not a big deal Nate. I'm cool. Sorry I missed you at the

>game. U didnt answer my question. Did he refer to me by my

>real name, Problack or VTIME? What else did he say.

I don't remember. Sorry.

I was trying to concentrate on the game.

I think at some point TR made a reference to me being a liar, which he must have read on this board that day.

- Nate

>>Not a big deal Nate. I'm cool. Sorry I missed you at the

>>game. U didnt answer my question. Did he refer to me by my

>>real name, Problack or VTIME? What else did he say.

>

>I don't remember. Sorry.

>

>I was trying to concentrate on the game.

>

>I think at some point TR made a reference to me being a

>liar, which he must have read on this board that day.

>

>- Nate

He called you a liar to your face! If you dont remember how he referred to me, how do you know he was talking about me?