Are you thinking Sean O'Mara isn't black

He isn't.

#22 billiken_roy

billiken_roy

I have reached billiken_roy levels of posting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,043 posts
  • Interests:The Billikens, Ainad Shriner Drum and Bugle Corps, The Rotary Club of Swansea, Collecting Anheuser Busch Beer Steins, and Watching high school sports.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

was not austin. that kid yesterday was leaner than austin.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

- Walt Disney

#23 Basketbill

Basketbill

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Perhaps it was the distance I suppose it might have been an older relative of the kid, but Whitesell was talking to him he was about a foot taller than JW.  He was standing near half court, and while Loe was a good distance away from him he looked taller than Loe.  There was another kid there too perhaps in the 6-6 range.....

#24 Billiken4life5

Billiken4life5

Freshman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

Ben tweeted yesterday that Jordan Barnett was at the game.  He has had Izzo, Bruce Weber, and coaches from Louisville and Kentucky in to watch his games this year.  The fact that we are in the picture still with those names is impressive.  Unbelievable talent tho needs to play harder. 

#25 RiseAndGrind

RiseAndGrind

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

I believe I saw Justin Tatum at the game so perhaps it was his son and some teammates

#26 prebilliken

prebilliken

Sophomore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Loving the Bills, hating X, haunting Hump's.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

Would be nice to start closing the borders around St. Louis and start poaching some big name recruits. 

Didn't hurt to cut down the nets for the game the recruits were at. 

- "I'm not so much interested about the Virgin Birth, I just want to know if the Corinthians ever wrote back!"- Majerus

- @jprebil

#27 JohnnyJumpUp

JohnnyJumpUp

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

I believe I saw Justin Tatum at the game so perhaps it was his son and some teammates

No

"I'll fight both of you at the same time. Lay off Roy or feel my wrath." -TheA_Bomb

"I loved watching these players score points in games and deliver Billiken wins, but more than that, when all is said and done, I really want to see them in heaven." -Floridafan

"going somewhere with a loaded gun is intent to murder" -JMM28

"i personally think kyle does have nba potential" -billiken_roy

"I'd kill to have 5 Luke Meyers in my starting lineup." -Bobby Metzinger

"Every time Earl giggles, an angel gets its wings." -slubilliken09

"Haith is black Porter Moser with a bigger sack" -JMM28

"I will cut you" -Box and Won

#28 kshoe

kshoe

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,191 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

Ben tweeted yesterday that Jordan Barnett was at the game.  He has had Izzo, Bruce Weber, and coaches from Louisville and Kentucky in to watch his games this year.  The fact that we are in the picture still with those names is impressive.  Unbelievable talent tho needs to play harder. 

I don't think I would say we are really in the picture with Barnett even if he was at the game yesterday. He may have just been there with his teammates who we do have a realistic shot at.

#29 RiseAndGrind

RiseAndGrind

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

No

Ha. Alrighty then.

#30 WVBilliken

WVBilliken

Junior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

I think the Bills are set to be good next year even without hitting it big on the Spring recruiting trail.  McBroom, Manning and Drew have to step-up to help make up for the loss of our seniors.  I am not expecting much from Crawford, the incoming freshman, because I never count on freshmen.

But if Crews is our guy, and we hope to get an impact player or two during the Spring period, why not announce the hire now with all the good PR SLU is getting at the moment?   My only conclusion if we don't announce very soon is that Crews does not want the job, or he is not our guy.  Comments?  I just remember when RM came in late, the pickings were very, very slim.

#31 billikenfan05

billikenfan05

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

I think the Bills are set to be good next year even without hitting it big on the Spring recruiting trail.  McBroom, Manning and Drew have to step-up to help make up for the loss of our seniors.  I am not expecting much from Crawford, the incoming freshman, because I never count on freshmen.

But if Crews is our guy, and we hope to get an impact player or two during the Spring period, why not announce the hire now with all the good PR SLU is getting at the moment?   My only conclusion if we don't announce very soon is that Crews does not want the job, or he is not our guy.  Comments?  I just remember when RM came in late, the pickings were very, very slim.

I don't know how many more times it has to be said: they are waiting until the season is over. This means that until we win the national championship no coaching announcement will be made!!!

#NBTW

What Stevie Wonder is to the Jonas Brothers, Kevin Lisch is to Saint Louis -John Buccigross (SportsCenter)

KC PULLS HIS BALLS OUT AND SHOWS EVERYONE HOW BIG THEY ARE. FROM THREEPOINTLAND. (Jimbofive)

#32 Duff Man

Duff Man

Sophomore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

This recruit was sitting 3 rows behind the SLU bench 2 seats over from Frank C.

recruit.jpg

Indeed he was on the court after the game talking to Chris May.

#33 AlumniFan

AlumniFan

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Being amused by posters who cannot get past political differences...

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

I don't think I would say we are really in the picture with Barnett even if he was at the game yesterday. He may have just been there with his teammates who we do have a realistic shot at.

Please share what you know! Thanks!

"It's about time those preaching tolerance start practicing tolerance."  Anonymous

#34 wgstl

wgstl

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

The dude looks 30

#35 WestCoastBilliken

WestCoastBilliken

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

The dude looks 30

I was going to say the same thing... lol

Is that the recruits father? heh

#36 bk18

bk18

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

Keanau Post is committed but not signed with Mizzou. It's crazy to think how far we've advanced since his name was surfacing. I think right now, SLU would be a better option for him minus having to play 1 more year in the A-10. With him and Dwayne et al, we could have the best front court in the country. Alright I will put the Kool Aid down.

***Billiken Football: Undefeated Since 1949***

#37 kshoe

kshoe

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,191 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

Keanau Post is committed but not signed with Mizzou. It's crazy to think how far we've advanced since his name was surfacing. I think right now, SLU would be a better option for him minus having to play 1 more year in the A-10. With him and Dwayne et al, we could have the best front court in the country. Alright I will put the Kool Aid down.

Stop it. We aren't going to get an oral commit to Mizzou to switch.

#38 WVBilliken

WVBilliken

Junior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

I see no logical reason to wait if Crews is our choice. Makes no sense at all. He must not be the choice.

#39 WestCoastBilliken

WestCoastBilliken

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

I see no logical reason to wait if Crews is our choice. Makes no sense at all. He must not be the choice.

Oh lord...

#40 billikenfan05

billikenfan05

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

Because they had a gentlemen's agreement to not discuss it until after the season....They didn't want it hanging over the team. I don't see what's so difficult to understand.

#NBTW

What Stevie Wonder is to the Jonas Brothers, Kevin Lisch is to Saint Louis -John Buccigross (SportsCenter)

KC PULLS HIS BALLS OUT AND SHOWS EVERYONE HOW BIG THEY ARE. FROM THREEPOINTLAND. (Jimbofive)