A-10 scores

gister

It seems Wyatt has one stinker game then explodes then has another stinker then explodes again.

He will probably go off next game.

Unless the prostitute turns out to be a cop.

He's gonna keep shooting, that's for sure.

Unless the prostitute turns out to be a cop.

While I think there's a definite chance SLU wins, especially at home, I doubt it'll be a blowout like that. I think it'll be more like the SLU/Temple game.

Hey jackass, why don't you head back over to the holyland of hoops board and post some more about how you'd rather have VCU than SLU in the new conference. I'm so glad you developed such a connection to your law school........

(insert lawyer joke here)

While I think there's a definite chance SLU wins, especially at home, I doubt it'll be a blowout like that. I think it'll be more like the SLU/Temple game.

Hey jackass, why don't you head back over to the holyland of hoops board and post some more about how you'd rather have VCU than SLU in the new conference. I'm so glad you developed such a connection to your law school........

Good to know someone actually read my post. I'd rather have both (and I said as much), but I think SLU has more question marks right now than VCU while VCU has had more success over the last ten years. Ultimately, I don't think it'll matter because VCU isn't private.

+1. About to pummel gmoser.

Good to know someone actually read my post. I'd rather have both (and I said as much), but I think SLU has more question marks right now than VCU while VCU has had more success over the last ten years. Ultimately, I don't think it'll matter because VCU isn't private.

I'd watch your language on this board if you know whats good for your health. Section 108 isn't too far away.

If i was Butler, I'd want VCU over SLU too. Otherwise, it will just be a beat down by us year after year.

Ah, you think you have a chance. That's cute.

this is depressing. even butler fans are diks