#1 MB73

MB73

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

It sets up perfectly.

Miami was 4.5 pt favorite tonight, won by 6, now up 2-1.

-NBA wants it to go to 2-2.
-If 3-1, fans lose interest, viewers down dramatically.
-If 2-2, creates more interest, ensures 2 more games, cha ching, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
-When it goes to 3-2, even more interest, one team can win it, another can tie and go to Game 7 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
-Game 7, HUGE interest, cha-ching, more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It happened in baseball, Cardinals score 16 runs one night, go up 2-1, the next night a lame lefthander shut them out, pitches a foot out of the strike zone were strikes for the Texans; Cardinals players were furious. The national TV announcers pointed it out with Fox Trac but quit commenting in the 6th inning for the integrity of the game.

And, to boot, The NBA is far more crooked than MLB. FYI, I do not like the NBA, never watch it.

Miami has opened at 3.5 favorites for Tuesday night; down from 4.5 to 3.5? Sharps are trying to suck in the little people, the citizens, the sheep.

TAKE THE THUNDER + 3.5 POINTS, a 10* MB73 NBA LOCK OF THE YEAR. Spread will be down to 2.5 by Tueday.

The Thunder will win the game straight up, get the series to 2-2, CHA-CHING. You may want to bet 33% of your wager for them to win straight up, + 150.

LeBron James will sneeze on the opening tip and get a foul, he and Wade will have 2 fouls before the first TV break, 3 at the half, a quick 4th into the early 3rd.

They will have that "WTF?" look on their faces, like soccer heads when Team USA gets shut out and gets ranked 27th.

Never, ever use the word, except this time: LOCK.

Enjoy.

#2 West Pine Jim

West Pine Jim

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:01 AM

I hope the Heat loses not once, not two times, not three times, not four times, ...

#3 Tonka

Tonka

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:34 AM

It sets up perfectly.

Miami was 4.5 pt favorite tonight, won by 6, now up 2-1.

-NBA wants it to go to 2-2.
-If 3-1, fans lose interest, viewers down dramatically.
-If 2-2, creates more interest, ensures 2 more games, cha ching, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
-When it goes to 3-2, even more interest, one team can win it, another can tie and go to Game 7 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
-Game 7, HUGE interest, cha ching, more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It happened in baseball, Cardinals score 16 runs one night, go up 2-1, the nest night a lame lefthander shut them out, balls a foot out of the strke zone were strikes for the Texans. Cardinals players were furious. The national announcers pointed it out with Fox Trac but quit commenting in the 6th inning for the integrity of the game.

And, to boot, The NBA is far more crooked than MLB.

Miami has opened at 3.5 favorites for Tuesday night; down from 4.5 to 3.5? Sharps are trying to suck in the little people, the citizens, the sheep.

TAKE THE THUNDER + 3.5 POINTS, a 10* MB73 NBA LOCK OF THE YEAR. Spread will be down to 2.5 by Tueday.

The Thunder will win the game straight up, get the series to 2-2, CHA-CHING. You may want to bet 33% of your wager for them to win straight up, + 150.

LeBron James will sneeze on the opening tip and get a foul, he and Wade will have 2 fouls before the first TV break, 3 at the half, a quick 4th into the early 3rd.

They will have that "WTF" look on their faces, like soccer heads when Team USA gets shut out and gets ranked 27th.

Never, ever use the word, except this time: LOCK.

Enjoy.

There are NBA playoffs going on?

Ha. Actually, I have gotten into this year's playoffs. I spent a week in OKC last week visiting family. That town is going nuts for their team - was fun to see. Durant is a good kid. Would love to see the Thunder beat the Heat. Spoelstra is a terrible Coach!

I must say as much as I have enjoyed getting into these NBA Finals, watching it actually reminds me why I love college basketball over the NBA.

Time to fly the Jett!

#4 DirtyRican

DirtyRican

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • Interests:Bills Basketball, Miami Football, running and drinking beers.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

Let's go Heat!
Coach: Look Scotty, I know what you're going through. Couple years back, a kid came to me much the same way you're coming to me now, saying the same thing that you're saying. He wanted to drop off the team. His mother was a widow, all crippled up. She was scrubbing floors. She had this pin in her hip. So he wanted to drop basketball and get a job. Now these were poor people, these were hungry people with real problems. Understand what I'm saying?

Scott Howard: What happened to the kid?

Coach: I don't know. He quit. He was a third stringer, I didn't need him.

The Great Bobby Finstock-Head Coach of the Beacon High Beavers Basketball Team

#5 slufanskip

slufanskip

I have reached billiken_roy levels of posting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,368 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:22 AM

Let's go Heat!

The Rican cheering for the Miami team seems a bit narrow minded and maybe even racist to me
"In Rick I trust" BillikenRoy 1-6-10 9:35am

#6 someoneelse

someoneelse

Freshman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:34 AM

'That's a pretty big lock'
Homer Simpson
Coach Dale: There's a tradition in tournament play to not talk about the next step until you've climbed the one in front of you. I'm sure going to the State finals is beyond your wildest dreams, so let's just keep it right there.

Forget about the crowds, the size of the school, their fancy uniforms, and remember what got you here. Focus on the fundamentals that we've gone over time and time again.

And most important, don't get caught up thinking about winning or loosing this game. If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners!

#7 DirtyRican

DirtyRican

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • Interests:Bills Basketball, Miami Football, running and drinking beers.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

The Rican cheering for the Miami team seems a bit narrow minded and maybe even racist to me

He should be banned! I really could careless but if I had to pick I have to go Miami, my roots. I do find it funny how many people hate the Heat, they never hurt anybody. I buying my time until football starts. The Fins just signed Ochostinko so that means SUPER BOWL!
Coach: Look Scotty, I know what you're going through. Couple years back, a kid came to me much the same way you're coming to me now, saying the same thing that you're saying. He wanted to drop off the team. His mother was a widow, all crippled up. She was scrubbing floors. She had this pin in her hip. So he wanted to drop basketball and get a job. Now these were poor people, these were hungry people with real problems. Understand what I'm saying?

Scott Howard: What happened to the kid?

Coach: I don't know. He quit. He was a third stringer, I didn't need him.

The Great Bobby Finstock-Head Coach of the Beacon High Beavers Basketball Team

#8 Box and Won

Box and Won

• Members
  • 10,673 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:27 AM

When I saw the title of this thread on Billikens.com I knew exactly who started it before I even looked at it.

***Billiken Football: Undefeated Since 1949***

"Justin Love: Shouldn't we all be just in love?" - Charlie Steiner, ESPN SportsCenter, March 2000

"John Redden is SIMMERING ONIONS!!" - Bill Raftery, CBS, March 2000

#9 moytoy12

moytoy12

• Members
  • 14,776 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

It's a no-brainer, bet on Duke.

#10 West Pine Jim

West Pine Jim

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:07 AM

He should be banned! I really could careless but if I had to pick I have to go Miami, my roots. I do find it funny how many people hate the Heat, they never hurt anybody. I buying my time until football starts. The Fins just signed Ochostinko so that means SUPER BOWL!

I thought Ocho changed his name to Ron Artest.

#11 Pistol

Pistol

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:19 AM

When I saw the title of this thread on Billikens.com I knew exactly who started it before I even looked at it.

I'm waiting for his mom's prediction before I put any money down.

#12 JMM28

JMM28

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

This series is going 7 games.
-The Thunder have 9 BCS alums on their team = 9 points
-The Heat have 9 BCS alums on their team. = 9 points
Tie breaker goes to Heat because they have Duke alum. Coach K kids dont get beat in big games. Extra .5 on their total. Take -.5 for Thunder because they have an A10 guy in Eric Maynor. No MVC guys so no 5 point bonus for that.

But then you have to take the NBA is crooked and multiply the 9.5 points for Miami by a 1.204 because that is how much effect David Stern is. One time Bud Selig had a tie all star game, so this could easily happen. Remember that time when the Colts played the Cubs in the super series and peyton manning was getting all the calls? Its all fixed. Reality.

So once you get that 11.438 and 8.5 you have to factor in that Vegas lines don't move under any circumstance to even up the money. So that is going to be the spread. 11.438-8.5 = 2.938. Miami will be a 3 point favorite in this game.

You then take the owner of the Heat, a jew. You have Clay Bennett the robber baron who stole the team from that commie liberal Seattle. David Stern is also jew so that gives the Heat extra conspiracy advantage. Factor the 11.438 by 1.045 over the course of the series. It sets up perfectly.

Heat in 6 Enjoy.

#13 jbizzle09

jbizzle09

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

This series is going 7 games.
-The Thunder have 9 BCS alums on their team = 9 points
-The Heat have 9 BCS alums on their team. = 9 points
Tie breaker goes to Heat because they have Duke alum. Coach K kids dont get beat in big games. Extra .5 on their total. Take -.5 for Thunder because they have an A10 guy in Eric Maynor. No MVC guys so no 5 point bonus for that.

But then you have to take the NBA is crooked and multiply the 9.5 points for Miami by a 1.204 because that is how much effect David Stern is. One time Bud Selig had a tie all star game, so this could easily happen. Remember that time when the Colts played the Cubs in the super series and peyton manning was getting all the calls? Its all fixed. Reality.

So once you get that 11.438 and 8.5 you have to factor in that Vegas lines don't move under any circumstance to even up the money. So that is going to be the spread. 11.438-8.5 = 2.938. Miami will be a 3 point favorite in this game.

You then take the owner of the Heat, a jew. You have Clay Bennett the robber baron who stole the team from that commie liberal Seattle. David Stern is also jew so that gives the Heat extra conspiracy advantage. Factor the 11.438 by 1.045 over the course of the series. It sets up perfectly.

Heat in 6 Enjoy.

The sheep and little people thank you for this comprehensive breakdown.

#14 Box and Won

Box and Won

• Members
  • 10,673 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

The sheep and little people thank you for this comprehensive breakdown.

The Heat have Battier.

Advantage: Heat.

***Billiken Football: Undefeated Since 1949***

"Justin Love: Shouldn't we all be just in love?" - Charlie Steiner, ESPN SportsCenter, March 2000

"John Redden is SIMMERING ONIONS!!" - Bill Raftery, CBS, March 2000

#15 jbizzle09

jbizzle09

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

The Heat have Battier.

I predict that there will be a basketball game played between the Thunder and Heat tomorrow evening, and that the Heat may or may not win that game.

#16 THe Bills on Crews Control

THe Bills on Crews Control

Listener of the Streets

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,377 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

I predict that there will be a basketball game played between the Thunder and Heat tomorrow evening, and that the Heat may or may not win that game.

And Coach Majerus may or may not be at Adrianna's watching the game.
T. Hicks

I'm gonna
get my thrills, man
as a Bills fan!

Being a moderator is a job, not an entitlement. Moderation is making sure posted content meets acceptable guidelines. A moderator is human and isn't necessarily always right. A moderator gets to have opinions. You don't have to agree with a moderator's opinions. In sum, being a moderator isn't telling you what to think or believe but just watching how you behave in this forum.

#17 brianstl

brianstl

• Members
  • 12,219 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

The Heat have Battier.

But the Heat have Howard, a hated Fab 5 member. It is enough to make MB's head explode.

If Battier watches the 30 for 30.............. Battier kills Howard with his own hands and then beats OKC by 20 on his own.
No excuses this year.

Posted Image

#18 MB73

MB73

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

That's it, make stupid remarks about Duke and other lame sh*t. The same buddy-buddy's, every time.
Again, it's 2-1, The NBA wants it to go 2-2. Try to think it through.
I do not watch the The NBA, but this is a done deal, take the Thunder. LOCK. I have loaded up on them.

#19 gister

gister

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:14 PM

And Coach Majerus may or may not be at Adrianna's watching the game.

Is Adrianna's open that late???

#20 waldo027

waldo027

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:16 AM

That's it, make stupid remarks about Duke and other lame sh*t. The same buddy-buddy's, every time.
Again, it's 2-1, The NBA wants it to go 2-2. Try to think it through.
I do not watch the The NBA, but this is a done deal, take the Thunder. LOCK. I have loaded up on them.

Posted Image