Mitchell and Reed suspended

ACE

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

101 has the deep tease down to a science. I like switching around between my sports stations but with that little teaser I guess Im stuck with 101 for awhile.

They're in commercial right now, but will be discussing the suspensions coming up. @#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101 has the deep tease down to a science. I like switching around between my sports stations but with that little teaser I guess Im stuck with 101 for awhile.

Yeah Karraker just said it was real bad news for the billiken and you hear rammer in the background moaning

Decades?! Lol. Come on NH. It isn't like we've been a powerhouse this past decade or anything.

As long as Majerus is here we'll be in a good position.

For-DaLove I'm not sure how long you've been a fan billiken, but if you're a student it may not have been that long. I have been an avid fan since I was six years old, and there are many on this board who have been one much, much longer than I have.

The team has been stuck, running in place on the treadmill of mediocrity for as long as I have donned the billiken blue. Lisch and Liddell were going to be the saviors, not so much. Then Big Rick came in with his giant waistline and equally giant expectations. We all knew it would be four years before the team got on track, and we were willing to wait. After all, people have been waiting for a long time. But success came a year early and we finished the season this year.

When I was little my birthday present was a trip to the CUSA tourney in memphis. During the winter, I live wednesday to saturday to wednesday to saturday. It's sad, I know. Even my parents, season ticket holders, have said I care too much about the team.

But all that would be worth it this year, the year we had been waiting for for a while. Instead, Willie and Kwa are no longer enrolled at SLU, our recruiting classes for the next couple years and our team for this coming season appears to be terrible. The new arena will be empty for a couple of seasons. Will RM be able to recruit black kids in the future? who knows. He already is hated by several local AAU coaches and its going to be hard to regain credibility in other parts of the country.

It may be time for RM to go. Not everything is his fault, but the fact is he is getting paid $1 million a year and he will have had little success after now what appears to be five years.