Non SLU GDT thread

brianstl

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I am going to type this......

Goooo Dayton Flyers

Agree.

I'm pumped the games open up with one I'm really excited to watch. That game will take us right into Harvard and Cincy another intresting matchup.

I dont have a lot of intrest in the 3:00 PM games but Uconn St joes is at 5:50 and of course the granddaddy of them all at 6:20

I can Brain but my typing includes an extra word ... "Go Home, Dayton Flyers." I just cannot root for them. Sorry.

I can. I hope they crush The OSU. If I owned a sweater vest I would wear one for a couple of hours to show my A10 Solidarity.

Dayton?

Dayton?

Dayton will have trouble scoring, get pounded by 10+ points.

Thank you Mr. Vegas.

I know this goes against mathematical odds but some people actually enjoy rooting for underdogs. In fact, most people enjoy rooting for underdogs.

Anyone have a stream of the game?

Watching at NCAA.com / cbssports.com right now. Looks like its similar to the Olympics where you can get some video time for free. If you have cable/satellite you just need to enter your info and get all games for free. People know where to look if you don't have TV