Dwayne Evans

bbill

hrrrrm, i'm guessing he injured it whilst offering up his face as a bench for the entire oregon cheerleading squad. he's truly a man for others, and a pretty shaft-tastic one at that.

oregon-cheerleaders-7.jpg

This picture was taken right after since he made all these broads show their 'o face'

hrrrrm, i'm guessing he injured it whilst offering up his face as a bench for the entire oregon cheerleading squad. he's truly a man for others, and a pretty shaft-tastic one at that.

This picture was taken right after since he made all these broads show their 'o face'

Considering the young man just went on what was basically a Christian missionary trip, I don´t think he´d appreciate what you heathens are insinuating.

Considering the young man just went on what was basically a Christian missionary trip, I don´t think he´d appreciate what you heathens are insinuating.

just because he spends most of his time in the missionary position, doesn't make him a missionary. and oh... those oregon girls... they're every guy's type.

just because he spends most of his time in the missionary position, doesn't make him a missionary. and oh... those oregon girls... they're every guy's type.

I won't dignify the first sentence with a response. As for the second sentence: they're not my type -- I think you know that by now -- so your assertion is invalid.

So, I see they found a sequel for "The Man With the 120-Pound Scrotum."

Why on God's earth did they ever allow that to be on TV? I saw part of that and I was just like, REALLY!?!?!? Poor guy. Every time any guy feels sorry for himself, they just need to think of the guy with the 132* pound scrotum.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/tlc-gives-show-to-man-with-enormous-scrotum,101030/

* you were off by 12 pounds - typical Jr. Bill, can't get the numbers right... :P