What isn't a fan

bonwich

Most on this board know that I'm a little, um, outspoken in my gameday fandom. (As are most on this board.) Yesterday's crowd was small enough to begin with, and I shouldn't rag on anyone who actually showed up, but one of my seatmates captured this little gem from the lady in front of me (who I don't think cheered once).

1441424_10152904055897269_55338018504450

The guy who gave her the tickets, by the way, is my equal or worse at most games. :)

That text is awesome.

"It's Mom" - just in case you haven't added me to your contacts yet.

Is 'Nanding' a name? Am I seeing that right?

Way to give her hell, Bonwich.

I'm guessing that mom is referring to a cheerleader, but who knows. A google search reveals approximately 1600 Nandings in the world, so if there was a Nanding in the house that would be rare.

I hate people like that. What do you expect when you go to a basketball game? I've told a few people what they could do and where they could go to do it in those scenarios.

I used to love it at Scottrade when there weren't a lot of people because then I KNEW that, without a doubt, the opposing players could actually hear all the filthy, obscene things I screamed at them. Especially that sausage slanger Justin Doellman from X.

I used to love it at Scottrade when there weren't a lot of people because then I KNEW that, without a doubt, the opposing players could actually hear all the filthy, obscene things I screamed at them. Especially that sausage slanger Justin Doellman from X.

That's pretty much what I said to my seatmates last night. I was the kind of crowd where we could heckle even 20-25 rows up and we'd still be heard. (The older guy next to me does a mean whistle during free throws.)

I remember that X game at scottrade when X was 11 in the nation and Lisch went off for 4 threes in a row to cut it close at the end.. Stanley Burrell, i remember the name very clearly, came over to us court side and flash his jersey at us after winning by 2. Dude couldnt carry Kevin's jockstrap