Bills v. Louisville

kcbill

Louisville has been dominating the game but 0-0. SLU still in it thanks to nice Otte saves in 1st half. Still plugging away in the steady rain. SLU has been chippy as well; Pavisic with yellow.

Winner plays unseeded UMBC in next round as they beat Maryland (SLU could get a home game with a win).

Are we always this careless in possession? Haven't seen this much of any other game this year...

I have only seen them 3 times and this has not been the case. The whole game has been bad passing and no balls played through the midfield. It has been all long balls, nearly all route 1. With a great late exception all the shots on goal have come from corners (and there have not been a lot of corners).

As an out of towner, who rarely gets the opportunity to see Billiken soccer, would you say the program is trending in the right direction or not?

I would say not. I like McGinty but he has 1 Tournament win in 5 years and he's losing 2 potential All Americans from this year's team.