Resign RM

We were having breakfast at First Watch and encountered two Billiken fans as we left. Turned out they were from the admissions office. They offered us a ride back to the Holiday Inn. They both represented Saint Louis University very well. I think their names were Eric an Kyle. Good guys. Thanks for the ride and sharing in the joy of a Billiken experience.

Haha these are two of the biggest billiken fans around. Eric is the ohio admission counselor and kyle does transfers. Great guys

RM wants the extension. The uncertainty is if Biondi's ego will give it to him. This is a big deal.

I would have to think at this point if Leisure Suit Larry didn't want to give Rick an extension, Chaifetz would step in and lead the charge on the board for a new president.

I would have to think at this point if Leisure Suit Larry didn't want to give Rick an extension, Chaifetz would step in and lead the charge on the board for a new president.

Coup d'etat baby!!! Larry is from Chicago. Maybe Loyola of Chicago needs a new president.

We were having breakfast at First Watch and encountered two Billiken fans as we left. Turned out they were from the admissions office. They offered us a ride back to the Holiday Inn. They both represented Saint Louis University very well. I think their names were Eric an Kyle. Good guys. Thanks for the ride and sharing in the joy of a Billiken experience.

Haha these are two of the biggest billiken fans around. Eric is the ohio admission counselor and kyle does transfers. Great guys

Eric is also known as slubilliken09 on this board. He's on the road right now recruiting in Indianapolis and Cinci - and as I sit here and type this, I think he's at Cathedral HS in Indy where Jared Drew is from...

I was down in Alabama for Spring Break where I talked much needed ###### about the Billikens to everyone I saw. One individual caught me off guard when he said "We [Mississippi State] might get your coach." I laughed hysterically in his face. Their coach just retired and I'm not sure what the sports radio stations are saying down there but this guy was dead serious.

Rick is here until the day he dies. Someone just needs to open up the checkbook and get it done.

I happen to attend Ole Miss (Mississippi State's rival school) and I have heard nothing about this...This dude was probably just trying to mess with you. Because all my friends at Mississippi State know what a huge Billiken fan I am and they would try and rub this in my face is there was even a .0000001% of a chance it was true.

That being said, after I got back to Ole Miss I saw a couple of sorority girls rocking Billiken sweatshirts around campus after our lost to Michigan State. Needless to say, I was slightly impress. RM has the power to turn cute girls into drop dead sexy girls by wearing a billiken sweatshirt....simply amazing.