A10 Bloggers .....

Taj79

Okay, let's say I'm one of the billikens.com "police." The poster in question is very annoying, but he's not breaking the law (i.e., the membership agreement). Is it appropriate for me to "shoot to kill" just because he's annoying?

Your post is completely inappropriate for any poster, but especially for a Board moderator. Your "police" and "shoot to kill" (your quotation marks not mine) are a blatant attempt to turn this troll situation into a Michael Brown case. This is disgusting and you sir need to be banned and step down as a moderator. If our Board leader and his moderators prevent any political posts, especially those which are not liberal in nature, then how can your post not be deleted?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your post is completely inappropriate for any poster, but especially for a Board moderator. Your "police" and "shoot to kill" (your quotation marks not mine) are a blatant attempt to turn this troll situation into a Michael Brown case. This is disgusting and you sir need to be banned and step down as a moderator. If our Board leader and his moderators prevent any political posts, especially those which are not liberal in nature, then how can your post not be deleted?

You simply can't be serious.