Recruiting 2015

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to have really soft touch around the rim, based off that very short video. I don't really think we've had anyone like that in a while. Conklin was more of a banger. I won't even discuss Manning in regards to touch. Loe obviously lived more on the perimeter. Maybe Dwayne was the closest we've had to having good touch on the block, and he was 6'5". It takes a surprising level of coordination to be able to create space with the fade away and convert. However, it also looks like he's not afraid to mix it up in the paint. I like what I see from this kid.

I liked everything I saw in that video except for his quickness. On some of his inside moves, he almost seemed in slow motion. The speed of the college game may give his some trouble.

Loved his pull up shot from the free throw line. Very reminiscent of DE and BC.

I liked everything I saw in that video except for his quickness. On some of his inside moves, he almost seemed in slow motion. The speed of the college game may give his some trouble.

Loved his pull up shot from the free throw line. Very reminiscent of DE and BC.

In general, how much do you take away from highlight videos? I would think Phil Hunt could have put together a three minute highlight video from his days at Clayton that made him look like Marque Perry with a better jumpshot.

In general, how much do you take away from highlight videos? I would think Phil Hunt could have put together a three minute highlight video from his days at Clayton that made him look like Marque Perry with a better jumpshot.

I take away things that can't be disputed like general athleticism and size, maybe shooting form. For example, it would be silly to look at that and say Neufield has great post moves or a consistent mid-range jump shot, because we simply don't know.

He has one BAD habit that he has to overcome. He continuously brings the ball down after he catches it. I don't see anything in that video that makes me think he is any different than the big men we already have. However, after a season at prep school and good college coaching, he may emerge as a really good player.

He has one BAD habit that he has to overcome. He continuously brings the ball down after he catches it. I don't see anything in that video that makes me think he is any different than the big men we already have. However, after a season at prep school and good college coaching, he may emerge as a really good player.

That bad habit is the worst thing a big man can possibly do. Even worse than being short. You bring the ball down, you basicallly tell everyone, including the refs, that it's ok to come in there and beat the fuok out of you and take the ball.

Dude's a tool. Also a racist, if he's narrowed it down to St. Mary's, SLU and Duke.

If he signs with us, I guess I'll take it all back and support him unconditionally.

That bad habit is the worst thing a big man can possibly do. Even worse than being short. You bring the ball down, you basicallly tell everyone, including the refs, that it's ok to come in there and beat the fuok out of you and take the ball.

Dude's a tool. Also a racist, if he's narrowed it down to St. Mary's, SLU and Duke.

If he signs with us, I guess I'll take it all back and support him unconditionally.

Maybe he is a good B-Ball player and smart as well !!!! Down to 3 top academic universities. All 3 schools recruit smart kids of every color. You are the tool for making such a racist statement.