3 players at cbc

True, but Insider said that we could not "hang" with Mizzou or Illinois. That is a ridiculous statement, particularly in the case of Illinois... a team that didn't even make the postseason of any kind. We also did a pretty good job "hanging" with number 1 seed Michigan State. It stands to reason at the very least, that we could "hang" with the two teams that he has so much admiration for. Not everybody needs to be a SLU pom pom waver, but this guy is a damn fool.

That is a ridiculous statement. All I'm saying is that all in all, STLHI is fairly harmless.

To get somewhat back on topic.

McCaw and Doby quit the Eagles this weekend. Doby is on Mac Irvin, McCaw All Ohio.

Doby has gotten into some trouble at CBC and it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't play there at all next year or was removed midseason.

I like Barnett & McCaw. NH is right, MCCaw's recruitment level has not been determined, he may be a mid to low major player & I don't kow how much interest SLU has in him. Barnett is a stud and could blow up into a top 100 player. Barnett has a lot of teams coming after now, SLU may have become an afterthought.

What are the 'issues' that Doby had? He sat out this year because he transferred from Cahokia, right? Was he running from something?

Mizzou is heavily involved in Barnett's recruitment. Are they going to try to pull the trifecta here?

What are the 'issues' that Doby had? He sat out this year because he transferred from Cahokia, right? Was he running from something?

Mizzou is heavily involved in Barnett's recruitment. Are they going to try to pull the trifecta here?

Doby played most of the year on CBC's JV squad, he was kicked off late in the season after getting into a physical altercation with teammates. McCormack says his issues will have no bearing on whether he will suit up for the varsity this upcoming season, I find that hard to believe.

With the 3 of them splintering off the Eagles I also would find it likely that not all of them are coming back to CBC. All 3 of them wont play on the same AAU team doubtful they would play on the same college team, much less Mi$$ou who only has real interest in Barnett.