Billiken Headcovers?

rollingrock

I was down at the campus bookstore recently and was hoping to find a Billiken headcover for my driver. They had balls, towels and ball markers, but alas no headcovers.

No problem - surely I can find one online, right? No luck there either!

Does anyone know of an online retailer or even a local shop that stocks SLU golf accessories? I did a few searches on the boards here and it looks like there were some available about 6-8 years ago, but all those links come up dead now.

I actually have looked into making these but its tough to manage the cost for an output of only 1,000 or so. I think you could unload 1,000 of them relatively easily, but beyond that demand would probably get sparse.

I also purchased one of the Billiken dolls from the bookstore and cut the legs off, and it worked great for my hybrid but if you are looking for one for a driver it is tough to make it work. If I grow the wild hair and decide to make some I'll make sure to post a link here so you can find them.

• 3 weeks later...