2015 Schedule

slufan13

Last year's nonconference opponents were 168-193 against D-1 competition. This year's nonconference opponents were 198-170.Louisville will take a couple of steps back this year with the loss of three of their main guys. North Florida should take a big step forward with two of their best players being sophomores last year. St. Francis loses their two leading scorers so I would expect a big step back. Indiana State will have a senior dominated squad next year and adds a talented transfer. Overall, a slight upgrade in the quality of competition.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like we will find out how good this team is when we play a good North Florida team at home. Winnable but a good measuring stick unless we take a dump in one of the 1st 3 games.

Oh how the mighty have fallen...

I am marking down North Florida as a likely loss. They were a good team last year (16 seed) and they bring 6 of their top 7 scorers back including their top 3. They won't be a terrible team.

I think SLU fans should be happy with 7-5. Wichita St, Louisville, and K State as losses. North Florida as a likely loss. Then maybe another clunker. 8-4 would be pretty good. SIUE is not good but this team did lose at Fordham and George Mason last season.

Non con best case scenario is 5-7. Worst is 3-9.

While I've been advocating the removal of Rockhurst from the schedule for years I now wish we had them to pad our win total. We will lose 2-3 of our buy games.

Non con best case scenario is 5-7. Worst is 3-9.

While I've been advocating the removal of Rockhurst from the schedule for years I now wish we had them to pad our win total. We will lose 2-3 of our buy games.

Sounds like another candidate for a bet. I offered Pistol a bet based on an over/under of 63 ppg. I offer the same terms to you: the loser has to wear the winner's sig line in his posts. Or if you like we can base it on point differential. Last year we were -7. I'll set the over/under at -2. Bet?

• 2 weeks later...

Rhody and UMass are both on Saturdays. I will make UMass for sure and nice to have a Rhody option.

Yeah, it's not bad for SLU alums in New England and Philly and the DC/Virginia areas.

We normally get a good STL contingent for the Dayton game, though, and a lot of us in Cincy, Indy, and other cities around here - so it's a bummer that one is a Wednesday game. It's also been a good excuse to have friends visit for the weekend, so the timing of it is a shame for selfish reasons, too.

That Sunday, February 7th game at St. Bonaventure will get over a couple hours before the Super Bowl starts. Hopefully they travel back Monday morning instead of Sunday evening. But I doubt it; they normally leave there straight from the game.

"That Sunday, February 7th game at St. Bonaventure will get over a couple hours before the Super Bowl starts. Hopefully they travel back Monday morning instead of Sunday evening. But I doubt it; they normally leave there straight from the game."

The Billikens usually come to Olean two days before the game - don't understand it but, as I have been told, Crews and the STL coaching staff enjoy Olean area once they get there. Says the food is great and its very peaceful and the players get in a lot of study time.

Otterville does not have cable service but, Rural Wi-Fi is " coming soon ". In fact, black and white televisions are making a BIG come back there.

Last game of the season the Bonnies play the Bills in ST Louis. It will be fun to watch the Bonnies Star JUCO player that is from ST Louis.

BEAT DAYTON