Majerus SLU Crew

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More seriously, why not? He was not a scorer, but he helped the offense flow.

Impossible to be more serious than I was when I brought it up. ^_^

Cassity was a key figure for the first leg of that terrific run. The alleged late-night stay-the-course convincing sessions by Conklin and Cassity should be enough reason to want to see him back together with those guys. And if the name is Majerus' SLU Crew, then I'd argue that Cassity HAS to be on the team. Forget Danny Brown's buds , they already have a super solid crew of SLU guys.

Obi was going to play but dropped out upon learning that the tournament will coincide with the re-release of the McRib.

Is that because his manager won't let him off work because his McDonalds will be really busy?

Get Willie Reed on the squad so we can have some really brutal "what if" visions one last time

Willie is already on a team full of guys who may or may not be in jail at the time of the tournament.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like our guys got a first round bye:

https://www.thetournament.com/news/first-round-byes-announced

I still don't fully understand how the bracket's going to work, though.

The whole thing confuses me, but hey, we get to see Conklin, Evans, Jett, McCall, and Kwamain play together again. That team will be hard to beat.