Richmond Game Footage

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="brianstl" data-cid="342030" data-time="1360508695"><p>

He looked far more athletic than I have ever seen him on that play.</p></blockquote>

He picked up some valuable minutes in a critical road game. He had some tough moments, but the kid shows flashes. Can only imagine that games like yesterday are a good thing for his future development.

Speaking of Manning he certainly is not afraid to shoot the ball. That baseline jump shot 10 seconds into the shot clock with no rebounders was terrible.

Completely agree, but also like the fact that the kid has confidence. You can teach the other stuff, but it's much harder to give a kid confidence.

Another thing in the game I noticed is how either KM or MM (i forget) attacked the basket at the end of the game. Under RM, he would have likely pulled the ball back out to run the prevent offense.

What a great accent. I like this guy.

Also, notice how the ductwork in their gym is COMPLETELY HIDDEN? Well done, Richmond. Very nice.

My cousin Donny does ductwork for gyms. Brad Stevens once walked through one of the gyms where he did the ductwork. And Dan Quayle gave a graduation speech in that same gym once.