No walk on's this year?

drkelsey55

• 9/23/2014 - 2013 SG Austin Eagleton (6-3, 200, 2★) left the team for personal reasons.

• 9/23/2014 - 2012 PG Joey LePak (6-1, 170, 2★) left the team for personal reasons.

- See more at: http://www.verbalcommits.com/schools/saint-louis#sthash.FztLVWDK.dpuf

Royce Simpson is still listed on the roster.

Lepak was on the team two years, I don't know if he would have left or not. His uncle was a GA for Majerus at Marquette, that is how he got his chance to play here.

Eagleton I believe was just a tryout player. He was a decent HS player but took a year off to focus on academics, then tried out and made the team. He may hvae played all he wanted to and gone back to focusing on school.

Walk ons leave all the time. There are plenty more where they came from. Soderberg isn't the coach anymore, its nice to have a solid walk on but we have talented scholarship players who can't get off the bench no reason to fret over walkons.

Would they be named after some sort of tryout maybe? If scholarships are one-year renewables, I would think who make sit as a walk-on also does not carry from year to year. I would think you are going to need a few more bodies just in case injuries flare up and guys don't practive but play. Or guys get hurt. Or new walk-ons present better skill sets than current walk-ons.

• 3 weeks later...

Hines has been a leader on several good Parkway North teams. He hit the game winner to beat Desmet & Nolan Berry in sectionals a couple years ago.

Hollander was a nice role player for Chaminade. Son of retired longtime St Charles West coach Terry Hollander.

Hines has been a leader on several good Parkway North teams. He hit the game winner to beat Desmet & Nolan Berry in sectionals a couple years ago.

Hollander was a nice role player for Chaminade. Son of retired longtime St Charles West coach Terry Hollander.

Isn't Hollander's dad an assistant to Brad at Lindenwood?

-not the case